Jon jones is only 30,he will reclaim his goat title as soon as his first comeback fight

It’s hard to see it. In so many ways that comeback one year ago was his last opportunity. He needed to test clean and win. Well he got half of it right. The rest of it quite frankly sucks.

since he a repeat offender if a standard punishment. it the same thing that Anderson silva is looking at 2.
Yet Jones hasn't been given that, or any punishment, has he?

At least wait until the verdict. Or do you not believe in innocent until proven guilty?

So no source? Just your imagination for now?
Ok cool....thanks for your amazing opinion shertard

usada has it guidelines for people who get popped.

that why chad mendes for 2 years for first one. that why fransico rivera got 4 years as a repeat offeneder.

jon is a repeat offeneder so looking at 4 years.

Yet Jones hasn't been given that, or any punishment, has he?

At least wait until the verdict. Or do you not believe in innocent until proven guilty?

nope when he failed 2 other tests I don't.

it not like csac didn't already say he guilty and are letting the usada handle punishments since what they do would over stand there ruling.

team jones isn't in any hurry to get a usada hearing cause they know there getting the 4 years and since he goes back to the day of the failed test it doesn't matter when they shand out the punishment.

hope jon enjoys his punishment. maybe he use that time to get his life in order but more likely he get busted for something again.

nope when he failed 2 other tests I don't.

it not like csac didn't already say he guilty and are letting the usada handle punishments since what they do would over stand there ruling.

team jones isn't in any hurry to get a usada hearing cause they know there getting the 4 years and since he goes back to the day of the failed test it doesn't matter when they shand out the punishment.

hope jon enjoys his punishment. maybe he use that time to get his life in order but more likely he get busted for something again.
That's cool and all....

But Jones is tested under USADA
usada has it guidelines for people who get popped.

that why chad mendes for 2 years for first one. that why fransico rivera got 4 years as a repeat offeneder.

jon is a repeat offeneder so looking at 4 years.
That's cool, great job!

Now can you show me how long Jon Jones has been suspended for?

Jones is not a championship caliber fighter in arguably the most shallow division in men’s mma. He needs juice to beat DC. Ask him. Why else would he piss hot twice for rematches against a guy he already beat?

GOAT talk and Jon Jones is hilarious at this point. Anyone that disagrees doesn’t know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Destroyed.. by who? Whether you like it, or not; he is improving in his time off. Even his suspension before the DC 2 fight, his striking looked cleaner and boxing actually looked reasonably okay when compared with before. Jones will come back looking better than ever.

When Jones came back from his PED suspension he looked better thanks to more PED use. Hope off that dick, mate. You have to be chapped by now.

None. It was simple. I just googled skinny black guy & clicked on the image tab
Lol, last question. If that was your search. How many pages in did you have to go to get there. If you say that was the first image, we are all fucked.

Lol, last question. If that was your search. How many pages in did you have to go to get there. If you say that was the first image, we are all fucked.
Yep it was the first page. No bullshit

He's clearly the most dominant fighter in MMA history. GOAT? Hell, I don't know. They're all on fuckin steroids. You'd have to be a fuckin idiot to believe otherwise. Then again, most MMA fans are wrestling fans too, so those motherfuckers will believe anything.

That's cool and all....

But Jones is tested under USADA

That's cool, great job!

Now can you show me how long Jon Jones has been suspended for?

yes and that why he looking at 4 years as that the punishment under there guidelines.

csac would of handed there own punishment for the failed test if the ufc didn't deal with someone like usada.

Back