Jon Jones is proof that Calfs absolutely don't matter. I'm Proud to be part of No Calf Master Race!

IMO, working out calves in the weight room is unecessary. You will be fine just sticking to traditional power lifting exercises, plyometrics and running activities.

Uj4oEws.png

Goat

Veiled Nnedd hate thread.

Jones, Jordan, Deion Sanders all have or had thin but very powerful calf muscles. Lot of explosive fast twitch stuff going on there.
But all you guys say is that Fast Twitch fibres grow a lot more than Slow Twitch fibres. So, which is it?

Personally, I'd just say deadlifts don't hit the calves, but hey...

Tired of these, dont skip leg day kids...Probably never lifted or just started and just discovered that fitness meme.

Anyways they always attack Jon Jones calfs....trying to imply he is weak because of it.

Jon-Jones-JonnyBones-908-1.jpg

cx3kYNq.jpg

If anything, Jon Jones living proof that Calfs are the most pointless muscle known to man.

Absolutely irrelevant in the purest sport ever...MMA/Fighting...It simply has no purpose.

Anybody who is a real lifter, or knows about athletics, knows its pointless and its 80% genetic depended.....Sadly sherdog kids who just started lifting have no idea.

You kids sound pathetic typing "Don't skip Leg day"...Literally the worst Fitness meme out there...not to mention, these days, I see less people doing bench press than squats.

Video of the baddest man on the planet having to deal with this calf nonsense.

All No Calf people know that feel.

I use to be ridiculed about having no calfs and use to be self conscious...but after seeing Jones destroy you normal calf people..I know for a fact that they are pointless.

Anyways as part of No Calf Master Race like Mr.Jones...I feel proud of Jones success, and hope he keeps on being the GOAT, proving that us no calf people will easily destroy you cankle people.

Jon would definitely never post fakeweights on social media

Tired of these, dont skip leg day kids...Probably never lifted or just started and just discovered that fitness meme.

Anyways they always attack Jon Jones calfs....trying to imply he is weak because of it.

Jon-Jones-JonnyBones-908-1.jpg

cx3kYNq.jpg

If anything, Jon Jones living proof that Calfs are the most pointless muscle known to man.

Absolutely irrelevant in the purest sport ever...MMA/Fighting...It simply has no purpose.

Anybody who is a real lifter, or knows about athletics, knows its pointless and its 80% genetic depended.....Sadly sherdog kids who just started lifting have no idea.

You kids sound pathetic typing "Don't skip Leg day"...Literally the worst Fitness meme out there...not to mention, these days, I see less people doing bench press than squats.

Video of the baddest man on the planet having to deal with this calf nonsense.

All No Calf people know that feel.

I use to be ridiculed about having no calfs and use to be self conscious...but after seeing Jones destroy you normal calf people..I know for a fact that they are pointless.

Anyways as part of No Calf Master Race like Mr.Jones...I feel proud of Jones success, and hope he keeps on being the GOAT, proving that us no calf people will easily destroy you cankle people.

Get your damn calf’s out!

But you wonder why he can't dunk...
you realize that small calves are linked with speed and vertical right? Why don't you have a look and Jordan's calves and tell me about how dunking worked out for him?

Calf muscles matter.

I guarantee if Jones had larger calf muscles he would be able to lift even heavier. He has a huge frame, more muscle in his lower body would only help him.
I guarantee you don't know what you're talking about.

I am proud to almost have no calves (not as less as black guys like Jones though, who are known to have very small calves)
It's better for running and it simply looks better...

Btw, having small calves doesn't mean they are not strong.
It only has something to do with the length of the muscle.
Moreover, it's a muscle which barely grows, you are born with it or not.
See how many super strong black dudes have no calves, even Derrick Lewis has some small ones I guess...

The greatest hockey player of all time, Wayne Gretzky, has tiny calves:

WayneGretzky49.jpg

you realize that small calves are linked with speed and vertical right? Why don't you have a look and Jordan's calves and tell me about how dunking worked out for him?

"linked to".... show me the science, doctor.

Back