Jon Jones Is Rogans favorite fighter

DopeAmbitions

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who else besides Jones? He's clearly biased towards Jones and went as far to call Jones clean in both failed drug tests. Believes he's never intentionally used peds with no evidence to back it up. Any other fighters he makes known are his clear favorites?

Both guys love getting high as a kite, both guys love steroids.

Nuff said.

"Any other fighters he makes known are his clear favorites?"

Ronda.

Joe Rogan is a company man.

What star is left to hype these days other than Jon Jones?

Anderson is semi-retired, GSP is retired, Ronda is off doing other things, Brock... who knows. McNugget turned out to be a coward and had a nervous breakdown / carried out the bus attack.

Typical Rogan, always getting it wrong while trying to use his drug infused worn out brain. Nothing new to see here, he's lost all common sense, just move along.

Jones is a phenomenal fighter. One of the best if not the best ever seen in MMA. To me it is similar to how a lot of people still highly respect Arnold for what he did in the bodybuilding industry and consider him an all time great, and Arnold is far from a perfect person as well.

I’m pretty sure Dick Pills named his left nut Joe and his right one Rogan

He rides Mighty Mouse pretty hard, too. "World class grappling!"

What an excellent choice

Good work Joe

He rides Mighty Mouse pretty hard, too. "World class grappling!"
If you don't think his grappling from an mma standpoint is world class, then watch a new sport. MM is near perfect in his grappling transitions, sub defense/offense, and his set ups are black belt level. He is butter on the ground son, sit the fuck down!

If you don't think his grappling from an mma standpoint is world class, then watch a new sport. MM is near perfect in his grappling transitions, sub defense/offense, and his set ups are black belt level. He is butter on the ground son, sit the fuck down!
Hahaha. Calm down, junior. I never said anything bad about his grappling. I was simply making an observation about Rogan.

John makfresshi is might mouses girlfriend dude you better watch out. Hansel lannister(makfresshi) what a ST0000pid name

Rogan does a few bong rips with somebody and all the sudden they become his favorite fighter, possessing explosion, speed, power, precision, incredible fight IQ, phenomenal pressure, extraordinary patience, insanely vicious aggression and once ever athletic abilities.

The Machida Era was one of his most famous prediction , right before the Shogun KO

Jon Jones is your mom's favorite fighter

Back