Jon Jones Team STILL hasn’t found anything to blame this on...

Last time I checked Jeff novitsky said he though Jon took unknowingly

Last time I checked Jeff novitsky said he though Jon took unknowingly

He said it was strange Jon had two negative results in between the positive test. Many others pointed out that this made sense because Jon was cutting weight and the difference in blood/urine tests.

Let’s pretend for a moment Jon is innocent...

Like how many supplements or drugs does Jon put in his body? Surely they could have tested all those by now. It seems much more likely that they are just testing EVERYTHING possible hopping to get something with the drug in it.

Why would they give him more time to find an excuse? Does this happen in other sports?

Holy shit lmao... anyone out there still think he’s innocent? If so... yikes.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11...uance-steroid-hearing-pushed-back-to-february

Yep, Me....! What up..?

Qs2AHF7.gif

Why would they give him more time to find an excuse? Does this happen in other sports?

Isnt Jones basically suspended? Stripped already and cant fight, what i would want to see is what happens if (huge if) he gets cleared of this, DC gets stripped and Jones crowned back?

He said it was strange Jon had two negative results in between the positive test. Many others pointed out that this made sense because Jon was cutting weight and the difference in blood/urine tests.

Wit him cutting weight have to do with it

Isnt Jones basically suspended? Stripped already and cant fight, what i would want to see is what happens if (huge if) he gets cleared of this, DC gets stripped and Jones crowned back?
No one is disputing that Jon had PED's in his system, so his belt is *gone* dude. Unwittingly having PED's in his system just reduces the suspension time

They'll ultimately go with Hogans "Crea-Coke", laced with turinabol excuse.
I was literally trying to remember if I'd ever heard of Hulk Hogan being involved with a creatine company.

Jones does say his prayers and gets his milk and vitamins, all the same. 'Cept the milk is in powder form.

Jones (and his team) is the one who's pushed things back, not the CSAC or USADA.

No, he never said that. Stupid Sherbros just spewing crap that someone else made up.

He's legally allowed to form a defense and has asked for additional time to do so, and yes it happens all the time in pretty much all legal proceedings. As for the extra time, it won't help Jones find an excuse but the distance from the test failure may make it less newsworthy when it finally does happen. Also, since most suspensions end up being retroactive to the failed test date, him delaying things doesn't impact his return date. And if he still has any sponsors the delay tactic may/may not allow him to continue to get paid until the hearing date.

Yes. I think, but am not sure, by multiple women. At least I know his girlfriend and baby mommy ain't the same person.

DC is the champ, no undoing that now. Jones won't be "cleared". ZERO chance of that. Last time he got the maximum penalty and he's looking at a solid 48-54 months this time. But let's say he somehow found something with Turinabol in it that didn't list it or any other banned sustance on the label. And let's say Jon declared this supplement on his pre-test supplement form. Even IF all that happened, and I want to stress to the less intelligent that's NOT going to happen, but if in some hypothetical, parallel universe it did, Jones would still get suspended because last time he was found "reckless". The verdict was that Jones didn't knowingly cheat (lol) but that he was "reckless" with what he put into his body and he received the maximum suspension. This time he's popped for a substance with a 2 year baseline suspension, and it's his second USADA failed test so that's doubled to 4 years. In addition he could receive +/- 2 years for Aggravating Circumstances, that's why I expect he'll end up getting 48-54 months. The full 48 month suspension plus a little bit because he's a complete fuckup... err... "Aggravating Circumstances". They could give him 72 months but I think that's extremely unlikely since that really is a career ender, but I think they tack on a little to set an example and to insure everyone understands even the "stars" get penalized when they cheat.
Dude, first of all let me congratule you for yout post, it was very concise to a point where I had to check were was I really in Sherdog.

Talking about extending the time for a hearing, in the remote possibility (we all presume he's guilty and full of shit, but keep on the alternate universe for a second) you have to go after supplement's manufacturers, receipts to prove where you bought it, serial numbers, lot numbers, and so on. It's a pretty choirful task to build up your defense, you can't just say "tainted supplement, me so sorry!" and expect to win, right?

That can take a long time, but if successful should pay off quite well, just raising reasonable suspicion over a particular supplement lot would be enough to spare him a year of suspension. Were I Jones I'd pay top dollar to investigate any sentence-shorting possibility.

The devil can always be used, it's the Christian Joker card.

I said it before: Pay some LV or NM diner owner $100k to introduce whatever roid/masking agent he was caught with into the regular menu, then go on with his career making millions per fight.

Yes well unfortunately if he walks in there and says he snorted up some cocaine two weeks before the fight and that triggered the positive test I would expect him to be laughed at followed by a four year suspension.

I thought they were going with dick pills?

Back