Jon Jones training Floyd Mayweather for UFC showdown against Conor McGregor

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
C'mon Money Team. Your Twitter trolling is getting familiar
jones182action.jpg

Lotsa coke and steroids would be present in that training session.

I wish UFC went full WWE mode sometimes. Jones could have nailed DC with a chair over the head to cost him the belt. Hiding under the cage the whole time right guys???

I told you guys Maywheather was going to be fighting in MMA. Now Jones is training him. Now his TDD can be at least average if Jones is helping him. Plus he will teach him how to improve his elbows.

Get at me haters.

Yea, Floyd always wore them boxing gloves and doesn’t know how to eye poke.

Lotsa coke and steroids in that training session.

Its obvious you dont know shit about Floyd. Floyd does no drugs. He does not smoke weed when he trains. He is the most professional professional I have ever met in my life. If you want to dog anyone do so about Jones. he has been caught doing Coke and Steroids but dont come at us saying Floyd does that shit. Thats ignorant dude.

lines.jpg

Nothing less than 100$ bills here...

I wonder if they go by the logic like the government" if your not a crook when you go in office you will be when you come out", well how about "If your not on steroids when you come in you will be on them by the time you leave",

Not the first time he stole Jon's image. The first pic he posted on twitter was CLEARLY Jon Jones' arms badly photoshopped.

fb_img_1517621081283-jpg.333593

I knew Bones needed the money.

Back