Jon Jones training Floyd Mayweather for UFC showdown against Conor McGregor

about as ignorant as yo dumbass thinking floyd's going to step into the octagon
I wont say he will, BUT I do recall countless threads on people that laughed at Conor never stepping into a boxing ring....

honestly if Jones had a guy like Mayweather to mentor him he'd be like 100-0

Not the first time he stole Jon's image. The first pic he posted on twitter was CLEARLY Jon Jones' arms badly photoshopped.

fb_img_1517621081283-jpg.333593
Of course they would choose to use the body of the GOAT (or only other name in MMA they know)

You coming at Floyd with no proof for your allegations. What if i were to tell you you were a crackhead to your boss?

He wouldn't believe you, and he would tell you to calm the fuck down, It was a joke. What is the number for Flyod's Boss though? There are some other things I would like to talk to him about regarding Flyod.

You coming at Floyd with no proof for your allegations. What if i were to tell you you were a crackhead to your boss?

He may be however, blow up the pic and it sure look it’s the same elbow and Irish man looks like Casper Mcgregor. Don’t worry though this is Sherdog and I don’t think this will be the last we see of it.

LOL @ the TMT logos on the gloves.

I can't believe how far this stupidity has gone.

He wouldn't believe you, and he would tell you to calm the fuck down, It was a joke. What is the number for Flyod's Boss though? There are some other things I would like to talk to him about regarding Flyod.

LOL, You and your boss can get lost. I dont take shit from commoners like you or your silly boss. Regarding your Floyd remark, I wouldnt even consider giving you his number if I had it. you sound creepy

Wouldn't mind seeing the rematch in the cage. But.... It would take a lot of money for this to happen (would make a lot too). Just would be a terrible mismatch. But this twitter stuff does make it interesting... :)

Wouldn't mind seeing the rematch in the cage. But.... It would take a lot of money for this to happen (would make a lot too). Just would be a terrible mismatch. But this twitter stuff does make it interesting... :)

Conor's pride would most likely make him want to keep the fight standing should it happen. And that's not a bad thing, he'd be extremely confident in his abilities in the stand up department, he would most likely kick him here and there. He'd want to beat Floyd the same way Floyd beat him.

a lot of hearsay about floyd itt. dudes never touched a drug in his life

He looks pretty much the same in both pics, it's just angles and lighting. Doesn't prove he's on any PED.

Oh wait, i see...
Its the fact they photoshopped Jones's body to Floyds or vice versa............thats the point bro lol

floyd mayflower is the greatest sportsman in the history of sporting

Its obvious you dont know shit about Floyd. Floyd does no drugs. He does not smoke weed when he trains. He is the most professional professional I have ever met in my life. If you want to dog anyone do so about Jones. he has been caught doing Coke and Steroids but dont come at us saying Floyd does that shit. Thats ignorant dude.

He's implying it to Jones, moron.

Back