Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson II Official for UFC 232 in December

Who Wins?

• Total voters
@snackgod the GOAT is officially back as Michael Ping correctly predicted

I still don't know who that person is but that ok,

I know your the leader of the jon in a perfect person and a saint of a man jones fan club. im not sure you know this but jon jones did get a 45 month suspention and found a loop hole to save his career. if jon doesnt live up to his end he get respsneded those 30 months.

you do know that right.

but I know you always think jon jones is the victim and it never his fault he goes to jail crashes cars almost kills people right.

So Conor can parade around and be presented as a two weight division champion having never defended any of the belts but Cormier is being stripped of his belt because a cheater is coming back. Go fuck yourself Dana.

i support mixed martial artists, not cheaters.

and Jon is the biggest fuck-up of all and not a single penny of mine will get in his pocket.
News for you bud. Theyre likely all on hear

But stand by your principles! Don't support Snitches. Code of v the streetz

Gus wins this one no problem. We have all seen how Jones looks like after a long layoff (OSP fight) and I imagine his mentality hasn't changed, it hasn't yet so expect a one sided ass whooping courtesy of your boy Gus.

Unlike DC Jones isn't afraid of taking the hard fights that can make or break his legacy

Gus wins this one no problem. We have all seen how Jones looks like after a long layoff (OSP fight) and I imagine his mentality hasn't changed, it hasn't yet so expect a one sided ass whooping courtesy of your boy Gus.

Jon fought both OSP and DC off of a 15 month layoff.

I would say Jones handily based on their most recent performances since their first bout.

That said, their respective long layoffs make this a tough one to call.

Jones because he will fucking use. If he popped on DC he will definitely use for Gus. Gus is the only one who ever beat him

Very happy about this matchup.

Just hope it happens, with no USADA stuff, and no injury stuff.
We are a long way from Dec 29th, but here's hoping that things will work out just fine and we'll get a rematch of their awesome first fight which was one of my favorite LHW fights of all time.

BTW, i can hardly believe their first fight was over FIVE YEARS ago. Seems like only yesterday, kinda. Time flies.

Anyway, I think the Jones v Gustafsson fight is well matched, it gives a chance for redemption for BOTH fighters : Gus for the narrow loss 5 years ago and Jones for all the stupid USADA stuff since then.

It is a Redemption Fight in many ways.

Officially official.

UFC 232 so far:

Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson II
Cris Cyborg vs. Amanda Nunes
Carlos Condit vs. Michael Chiesa
BJ Penn vs. Ryan Hall
Ilir Latifi vs. Corey Anderson

tenor.gif

War Jones and Gus.

Looking forward to some more Hellbows and Vagina Lips.
jon-jones-spinning-elbow.gif

dmgsb2n.jpg

jones-gus-300x300.jpg

This is awesome.

Jones 3.0 will be like a cyborg in there.
He'll have definitely put on mass.

Good, excited for that fight, long overdue.

First time I watched I thought Gus won, but that was partially due to the shock of someone doing so good against Jones.

After rewatching I give it to Jones but its definitely arguable.

Not making a prediction since they both haven't been super active lately.

Back