Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson II Official for UFC 232 in December

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Jones biggest enemy has always been himself. In terms of Opponents in the octagon I have not doubted him nor will I ever really doubt him.. He will win this fight. The question is does he make it through without fucking up yet again. That is the????

Jones vs Gust 2
Cyborg vs Nunes
Latifi vs Anderson
Condit vs Chiesa

Needs one more solid action fight to squeeze between the Cyborg & Latifi fights. Zabit vs Bektic perhaps?

I doubt that Condit v Chiesa and Latifi v Anderson will be on the main card. Both will be on prelims

The GOAT is back. Ready to defend his LHW throne that no fighter could take away from him. 10
Defend? He still hasn't been able to dethrone DC. He was gifted opportunities at 200 & 214 and failed to get the job done.

Defend? He still hasn't been able to dethrone DC. He was gifted opportunities at 200 & 214 and failed to get the job done.

He was able to dethrone DC's consciousness from his manlet body the last fight.

I see that it's real, but there's no real excitement for me seeing how the possibility of this one being derailed is high.

<YeahOKJen>

Gus got this if he doesn't get injured. His boxing is just too good for jones.

Yeah, because there's such a long history of Bones/fans giving excuses when he loses.
Just means they will be eager to cry. Ring rust, age, off the juice

my x-mas wish list: the fight (doesnt matter who wins) is as good as their first fight AND jones pops again.

Gus has had many moments. The problem is Gus loses his big fights.

I would say really Gus's problem in the past has been that his lacks fight ending power in his hands, he was more dependant on his knees to really threaten opponents. The Glover match did seem to be a change for me their, he was really able to get behind his punches a lot more than we'd seen previously.

Perhaps as well in the first match he was almost showing Jones too much respect, he was a big underdog and not that well proven at all and mostly fought quite conservatively.

Last edited:
With their respective styles in consideration, and how they matchup against each other, I'm having a hard time believing this will be a blowout W for either one of them. I predict another war but I feel that Jones might break this time.

Back