Jon Jones: what now

The Half Blood Prince

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I dont even know, this is just so sad. He seems to continually throw away opportunity after opportunity to achive greatness. A Jon Jones loss like this is a MMA loss. How could u waste such a talent like this
I'm in utter disbelief, Jones' talents are crazy. His got the skills and talents where no matter how hard majority of fighters work, they'll never reach his level

I feel so bad for DC. Jones pretty much humiliated DC and the massive rivarly unfairly, what does dc do. Does he order another fight admist all the continous drama and constant failures from Jones
  • In all of the scheduled DC vs Jones fightt, the fight has been cancelled numerous times and it was all because of Jones. IT WAS NEVER DC's FAULT
  • Dc once again gets screwed over, first the ufc 200 now this

Whats next for Jones...
should he get kicked out?

This didn't need it's own thread.

I hope theres been something wrong with the postitive results that could prove Jones isnt a cheater like before at ufc 200 when he got pulled

Jones was never talented. He needed peds to be talented, without them he's just an average fighter.

What now?

Lemme tell you what now.

USADA gonna call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' ni**ers, who'll go to work on the Jones here with a...

Jones wouldn't have achieved half of what he did without the roids. Gus would have beat him and DC would have beat him first time as well. What made Jones so great was his endurance that allowed him to outlast Gus and embrace the grind vs DC in the championship rounds. Without the roids, he gasses after 2 rounds like he did vs Stephan Bonnar.

I think he's done, if he doesn't get 4 years he'll get at least 2 somehow. When he comes back i doubt he can do anything at 32 without PED'S.

The following protocol will be followed:

- Brainstorm with team as to what excuse they're sticking to.
- Decide on "its a set-up" excuse
- Presser to say how much he's devastated
- Crying at presser
- Use excuse at presser
- Look for legal ways to reduce the inevitable USADA sentence to as little time as possible.
- Eventually get sentenced a minimum of two years
- Some more crying
- Posting on Instagram how he'll get over this, and how he can get over these dark times, hinting at him being the victim in all this, as usual.
- Occassional interviews where he talks about how its horrible whats happening to him
- Do coke during downtime
- Researching for better ways to conceal PED use during downtime.
- Make sure to keep posting self-victimizing stuff on social media.
- Wait till return is imminent and fuck up again by either doing something illegal or getting instantly popped by USADA upon return.

The following protocol will be followed:

- Brainstorm with team as to what excuse they're sticking to.
- Decide on "its a set-up" excuse
- Presser to say how much he's devastated
- Crying at presser
- Use excuse at presser
- Look for legal ways to reduce the inevitable USADA sentence to as little time as possible.
- Eventually get sentenced a minimum of two years
- Some more crying
- Posting on Instagram how he'll get over this, and how he can get over these dark times, hinting at him being the victim in all this, as usual.
- Occassional interviews where he talks about how its horrible whats happening to him
- Do coke during downtime
- Researching for better ways to conceal PED use during downtime.
- Make sure to keep posting self-victimizing stuff on social media.
- Wait till return is imminent and fuck up again by either doing something illegal or getting instantly popped by USADA upon return.
<[analyzed}><seedat>

Go to Japan where the testing is easier

Jones vs Baruto

x240-W4i.jpg

Back