Jon Jones will never fight again

Th3 Gr38 1

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Jones is a permanently injured , fat, diabetic, insulin resistant cookie cutter with a big beer gut who loves cocaine and junk food.

He will never fight again for three reasons

1. UFC doesn't want big PPVs

2. He is worth eight figures, why the fuck would he want to fight again?

3. He's in no shape to train let alone fight.

Who the hell takes 3 years to get up to 240

I've been that big since i was like 27 and i'm skinny too

What year is this? Lmfao..

Dudes injuried , needs to time heal ...ez normal

Jones will fight Stipe...after that who knows ..he certainly doesnt owe us anything...

What year is this? Lmfao..

Dudes injuried , needs to time heal ...ez normal

Jones will fight Stipe...after that who knows ..he certainly doesnt owe us anything...

Why can't he just blast a shitload of steroids?

He'll fight but the UFC has lost the consensus of the fans. It's a much harder sell for them to keep people thinking Jones is the legit champ when he sits out most of 2024, only to return against gramps, then to retire again, all while still calling him the hw goat. That is such a hard sell and the fans finally can smell shit this time.

Yep, everything the UFC does shows they’re not interested in making as much money as possible. Definitely never prioritized “money” fights or given undeserved opportunities to marketable fighters.

Jones is a permanently injured , fat, diabetic, insulin resistant cookie cutter with a big beer gut who loves cocaine and junk food.
Who doesnt?

Why can't he just blast a shitload of steroids?

jon-jones-ufc.gif

Last edited:

He will never fight again for three reasons

2. He is worth eight figures, why the fuck would he want to fight again?

3. He's in no shape to train let alone fight.

Well.......It sure didnt take him long to mop the floor with Ciryl.

Back