Jon Jones you are the biggest waste of talent EVER in all sports

Is Jon Jones the biggest waste of talent?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
says Dana White

I have to agree

DUI
DUI
PEDS
PEDS

HEY!

who the hell replaced my comment under my name to yellow card? or deleted my comment

Artem allowing himself to be nothing more than Conors punching bag

Of course not. Ridiculous suggestion. He's not even the biggest waste of talent in MMA. He became champion and made millions of dollars, his talent brought him pretty far (with a "little" help).

Of course not. Ridiculous suggestion. He's not even the biggest waste of talent in MMA. He became champion and made millions of dollars, his talent brought him pretty far (with a "little" help).
He could have had a lot more though...

He could have had a lot more though...
Yes, but he became champ and had a huge undefeated run. He went further than virtually every other fighter.

Biggest waste of talent would be a phenom who went nowhere for whatever reason.

Krazy Horse says otherwise.

You have to be astoundingly ignorant of other sports and sport history to make that comment.

He probably isn't even in the top 500.

There are plenty of otherworldly talents who didn't even *make it* to the big leagues, let alone reach the pinnacle of their chosen sport.

Aaron Hernandez

But Dana (a Patriot fan) wouldn't know anything about that.

Who tf knows how much of his abilities were PED's and how much was talent.
Just fuck'm.

or he wasn't that talented and his success was due to the "big help"

or he wasn't that talented and his success was due to the "big help"
I believe DC is more talented that Jones. He's much older and smaller than Jon is, and has literally never been in his prime in MMA. Not to mention the PEDs.

How is he a waste of talent? He cleaned out the division from top to bottom and we all saw it happen. The only fight we were robbed of is the Rumble fight. That's it.

Is Reggie Bush the biggest waste of college football talent since he had to give back his Heisman?

Na. Being considered the most dominant LHW in history isnt a waste.

Not sure if biggest waste of talent but biggest asshole in MMA for sure.

Back