Jon Jones you are the biggest waste of talent EVER in all sports

Is Jon Jones the biggest waste of talent?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
How is he a waste of talent? He cleaned out the division from top to bottom and we all saw it happen. The only fight we were robbed of is the Rumble fight. That's it.

steroids in the USADA era bro.. dude is a fraud

But Bias didn't even get to play in the NBA done don't know how he would of been. We've seen Jones in the cage and the man was the best fighter to ever grace MMA. Jones pissed it all away by himself.

Coach K called Bias and Jordan the two best talents he had seen at the collegiate level, I respect his opinion.

But I see your point.

In all of sports???

I think this guy has something to say about that.

gettyimages-244309.jpg

Yes, but he became champ and had a huge undefeated run. He went further than virtually every other fighter.

Biggest waste of talent would be a phenom who went nowhere for whatever reason.

Agree, some one like Jay Williams fits the description better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Williams_(basketball)

#2 pick in 2002, only played in his rookie season for the Bulls. All because of a stupid motorcycle accident.

Jon Jones had no talent to begin with. His entire legacy is build upon PEDs. So how can he be a waste of talent?

Doubtful.Not every fighter who was on the juice had 10+ title fights. The juice may have given him the edge he needed to consistently fight through adversity. I believe you have to have certain degree of talent and fortitude to fight like that. Jones without the juice is probably still talented, but he may have suffered a couple more losses.

He's right up there with Ricky Williams

Yeh, Ricky Williams was a career long dissapointment

Michael Vick managed to derail what would have been a hall of fame career, 2007 probably would have been his year after the falcons missed out on the playoffs two years in a row but instead got himself locked up and declared bankrupt

There are non-Liverpool fans who will say Gerrard was the greatest player never to win a league title and that was a career wasted

But, Jones has managed to get himself stripped of a world title THREE Times, that really does take some doing

I'd have JOnes and Vick up there for being the biggest fuck ups

Last edited:
Being an unbeaten champion isn't a waste of talent, he used his talents better than anyone at LHW, ever. He's just the biggest fuckup ever, a cheat, a liar, and from what he has done historically; a flaming turd of a human being.

If he weren’t cheating for so long we might be able to assess how much he threw away.

What does he look like clean? His fight with OSP? We don’t even know.

Yeh, Ricky Williams was a career long dissapointment

Michael Vick managed to derail what would have been a hall of fame career, 2007 probably would have been his year after the falcons missed out on the playoffs two years in a row but instead got himself locked up and declared bankrupt

There are non-Liverpool fans who will say Gerrard was the greatest player never to win a league title and that was a career wasted

But, Jones has managed to get himself stripped of a world title THREE Times, that really does take some doing

I'd have JOnes and Vick up there for being the biggest fuck ups
Vick is a piece of human garbage.

Wish it wasn’t true. I even hold out the slight hope that he’s just the unluckiest guy on the planet and shows evidence of tainted supplements. But from the looks of it, I voted yes.

Vick is a piece of human garbage.

well yeh, but had he been a clean, god loving, animal loving american he had the potential to be one of the greatest qb's of all time

instead he ended up a felon with no money

I'd say biggest fuck-up in MMA. Can't speak on all sports.

A lot of people that didn't believe Jones' "dick pill" excuse & may have suspected PED use, gave him a pass anyway(e.g. broken-hearted Brendan Schaub).

He was given one more chance after several fuck-ups, yet felt he needed an edge over a guy he had already beaten(probably while juiced to the tits but still) and had multiple physical advantages over(height, reach, age).

In weird way it kinda speaks to how highly Jones thought of DC's ability as a fighter.

Back