Jon Jones you are the biggest waste of talent EVER in all sports

Is Jon Jones the biggest waste of talent?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
That would be Aaron Hernandez. Goes from Superbowl winner to prison for life without parole to death by suicide, all over a spilled drink.

Ronaldinho, he could be the GOAT of football, but parties and alcohol ruined it.

Biggest talent once ever forever yadda yadda yadda? I don't know

He got wasted good though, I'll give him that.

jones_wasted.png

the guy whos been cheating hes whole career, he would probably not have been a talent at all without the juice and the coke.

I know it's pointless to assume these things, but let's assume Jones had stayed straight, he would've arguably beat Cormier twice, rematched Gus, fought AJ & Manuwa, would've probably moved to HW and be a HW champ by now. His record would be somewhere around 28-1, he would've broken Anderson's title defense first and would have the longest ufc winning streak in history. Jones could've been huge. He could've been that legendary champion, but he fucked up.

Could've, Should've, Would've is what I have to say about Jones.

Realistically we really never seen anything like jones in other sports len bias and hook mitchell never even played pro ball... Jones was mentioned as the greatest ever and beat some atg along his path.. sucks he blew it all no pun intended

Well he did have a bunch of title defenses and was the youngest champ, then we have Khabib... Always injured, can't make weight, won't fight during Ramadan etc...

MMA sure has a thing for absolutes.

"Greatest Of All Time" , "Once In A Lifetime", " Biggest Waste Of Talent In Sport Ever".

the guy whos been cheating hes whole career, he would probably not have been a talent at all without the juice and the coke.

exactly you cant say this about someone who roided a big part of his career, we will never know how he would have performed without the juice all we know is he wasn't confident enough to perform without it

He's pretty bad. But there's been countless athletes that could have made way more money than jones who through it all away. Meanwhile us regular folk are working hard for scraps

No. That’s Ronda. She could have been so much more. Just had a fucking mental problem.
Ronda and Jones made millions
Jones is still if not the greatest, one of the greatest martial artists on Earth.

Rondas career ended abruptly after tremendous sucess.

Jones achieved greatness, wealth and could even come back.

Could they have done more? Possibly but they've already achieved more than most athletes/people on Earth

So no. There are real tragic stories in pro sports theirs is not one

Voted "no" but really wanted to vote Who the F knows?. Who really knows what Talent the guy had ... might have been roided the whole time. Might have lost lots of fights. Might not have lost any. Hard to see thru muddy waters.

Back