Shoop Jon Jones

Working on this now. Check it out. This was freaking hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good learning experience though. Never did anything like this one.

8kp71mB.gif
Holy crap that is amazing
are-you-wizard.jpg

OK I am Photoshopped out after doing this one... Put Jones' name on his jersey.

yN44kwH.gif
LOL Oh shit that's perfect! Wasn't even sure if it was possible to take off the other name and put Jones on. The expressions are are totally spot on in this one too, and is the end face from the Gus fight LOL? Nice touch with the dick pills Haha.

Also noticed the picture quality is way better than the one I came in with. Awesome.

This had to have taken a while to make...

Totally unexpected gift. Thank bruv! :)

LOL Oh shit that's perfect! Wasn't even sure if it was possible to take off the other name and put Jones on. The expressions are are totally spot on in this one too, and is the end face from the Gus fight LOL? Nice touch with the dick pills Haha.

Also noticed the picture quality is way better than the one I came in with. Awesome.

This had to have taken a while to make...

Totally unexpected gift. Thank bruv! :)

It was this head below. I dunno what it was from. Yea, replacing the name was tricky. If anyone ever sees it, I bet a lot of Shoopers are gonna wonder how it was done. ;)

Didn't know what else to put on the syringe thingy. Maybe I can put "Liquid Dick Pills". IDK. Won't be hard to swap out if you think it will be worth it. Was able to find a decent quality video from Youtube is why the quality is so good. I hate working from .gifs. And yea it did take a while to make. I like the head warps on Jones towards the end. :)

jones-pain-side-png.421971

Attachments

• jones pain side.png
    jones pain side.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 172
Does anybody have the Jones OJ Simpson trial edit?

Apparently it's a Taiwanese channel called NMA.tv. They've got a bunch of oddly entertaining sports animations scattered about
juice.gif

my buddy’s store in LA was held up at gunpoint by dudes in animal masks. Made the local news. A couple days later someone sent him a link to Taiwanese site that had done one of these animated recreations of the stick up. They made him look really dumb and it kind of re-traumatized him but also was Lulz

Back