Jones and Anderson not GOAT Roids GSP not GOAT Vaseline that leaves Fedor and Mouse who you got?

Jose Aldo is the GOAT.

18 fight win streak. 10 years undeafeated. 9 title defenses.

No roids and no grease.

“No roids” because he ducked a random drug test

Call me whatever you want.To answer your question though about all those fights GSP used vaseline in they would be automatic no contests if he was fighting in Pride.Lucky for him though he was Danas golden boy for Canadian $ at the time and all those fights he cheated in were not taken as seriously as they should of.

LOL. It was one fight he was accused of Vasaline.

Like how you try and use a Pride reference regarding the use of vasoline. Well you can't use elbow strikes in the ground either. You could use soccer kicks to the head , knee a grounded opponent in Pride. Point being ,they had differdnt rules so your arguement is pointless. GSP fought in the UFC were every fighter uses vasoline on their face.

By your own stupid Pride reference ,then I guess Bones and Anderson are GOAT'S at the top of the list.. As PEDs were allowed and encouraged in Pride.

Can't have it both ways.

LOL. It was one fight he was accused of Vasaline.

Like how you try and use a Pride reference regarding the use of vasoline. Well you can't use elbow strikes in the ground either. You could use soccer kicks to the head , knee a grounded opponent in Pride. Point being ,they had differdnt rules so your arguement is pointless. GSP fought in the UFC were every fighter uses vasoline on their face.

By your own stupid Pride reference ,then I guess Bones and Anderson are GOAT'S at the top of the list.. As PEDs were allowed and encouraged in Pride.

Can't have it both ways.
Yoshihiro Akiyamas fight against Sakuraba was ruled a NC because he greased.GSP is a cheater just accept it.

Yoshihiro Akiyamas fight against Sakuraba was ruled a NC because he greased.GSP is a cheater just accept it.[/QUO

You are deluded . One has nothing to do with another. Now you are grasping at straws

It's not a boy scouts contest.

GOATs are determined based on how well they fought, with or without PEDs. It's ignorance of the sport to believe the men they smashed were clean.

See my sig for a correct GOAT list.

Back