Jones coming back to take the HW belt from DC...

Brock lesnar definitely gets the winner of stipe/dc

0BVDX8g.gif

If Stipe gets pass DC then I think Stipe vs Jones would be the fight to see

That's a big "if" because DC is looking thicker than a black bear right now

Stipe would knock that joker’s head into the cheap seats. And as @Arm Barbarian pointed out. He’d then pop yet again.

No evidence that Stipe's big goofy ass would knock Jones out, especially if Jones comes juiced to the tits

Stipe and Jones just aren't on the same level.

Struve put Stipes fire out. Jones would drown his ass and wreak is firetruck in the same night

Last edited:
He will find a way to sabotage himself again before he comes back. Whether it’s PEDs, drugs, or running over a nun.

I'd love to see it but Jones will probably be suspended or still trying to get his shit together for a while to come.

No evidence that Stipe's big goofy ass would knock Jones out, especially if Jones comes juiced to the tits

Struve put Stipes fire out. Jones would drown his ass and wreak is firetruck in the same night

Always with the struve loss.. maybe the big fucking eyepoke had something to do with struve landing big shots.

Or maybe because he is 6'10....

And Jones lost to Matt Hamill. What’s your point ?

No Jones is not on Stipe’s level. If he thought he was he’d have been fighting at HW. Instead of down at JV. If you think Jones beats Stipe. My only question is

giphy.gif

LOL so you'd take Struve in the rematch? Good bet, message me if the rematch ever happens

I believe a PED-using Jones beats Stipe. Might completely drub him.

<bball1><JerryWWF>

Dc will be retired with Hw belt before Jon comes back from suspension

Stipe is not the hero we deserve but he is the hero we need

Back