Jones coming back to take the HW belt from DC...

For the record Jon Jones has never weighed 240 lbs, Jon Jones cuts from 228(Chael and Vitor cut from the same weight to make MW) and started cutting from 219 early in his UFC/MMA carreer.

I say this because I'm tired of lies and propaganda from irate that Jon Jones kills himself to mak 205, of all the fighters Jon Jones has the easiest weight cut, he ate pancakes on UFC 214 embeded right before a weigh ins. Chael Sonnen looks like DEATH when he cuts to middle weight and the only reason fans try and pretend he's a natural middle weight when he cuts over 40 pounds to fight in that division is because they want to descredit Jon Jones(someone who's defeated Chael Sonnen EASILY) the same with Vitor.

Vitor I said the biggest roid freak in UFC history has been massive when he was 19 years old and was originally the fucking UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION before he went to middle weight! I'm tired of all these bull shit weight excuses from fans who either no better and are insecure haters who hate the fact the fact Jon Jones is the greatest talent and champion MMA has ever seen or a bunch of noobs who haven't watched or followed MMA longer than 2 years.

Last edited:
Okay and throw everyone that fights at 185 and 205 under the bus because you want to attack one fighter

That's why Hendo K.O'd Fedor weighing 206 pounds...

That's why Rumble moved up to HW and K.Od AA...

Big bad HWs....

Nice try Einstein, try again
Lol... you have probably never seen my posts but I DO THROW everyone under the bus who cuts weight. That is why my #1 and #2 GOATS are Fedor, B.J. Penn and everyone else... Hendo vs Fedor and Fedor vs everyone else prove that. If Fedor followed the chickenshit way out that everyone else does, he would be a chubby middleweight. So, oh yeah... jones is a chickenshit, too, so there you go.

Plus, you tried to play off Johnson as a LHW moving up when in fact, he was always a chickenshit heavyweight trying to cut down to ww, mw, then lhw... and look at how big that son-of-a-bitch is... cheese sauce christ, what a faagg.

For the record Jon Jones has never weighed 240 lbs, Jon Jones cuts from 228(Chael and Vitor cut from the same weight to make MW) and started cutting from 219 early in his UFC/MMA carreer.

I say this because I'm tired of lies and propaganda from irate that Jon Jones kills himself to mak 205, of all the fighters Jon Jones has the easiest weight cut, he ate pancakes on UFC 214 embeded right before a weigh ins. Chael Sonnen looks like DEATH when he cuts to middle weight and the only reason fans try and pretend he's a natural middle weight when he cuts over 40 pounds to fight in that division is because they want to descredit Jon Jones(someone who's defeated Chael Sonnen EASILY) the same with Vitor.

Vitor I said the biggest roid freak in UFC history has been massive when he was 19 years old and was originally the fucking UFC LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION before he went to middle weight! I'm tired of all these bull shit weight excuses from fans who either no better and are insecure haters who hate the fact the fact Jon Jones is the greatest talent and champion MMA has ever seen or a bunch of noobs who haven't watched or followed MMA longer than 2 years.
jon, you are such a fucking crackhead! lol! You said it yourself, in an interview that you walk around at 245. I posted the link the last time you tried to pull this bullshit and I'm not going to do it again but you know how much you weigh. Also, the fact that you weigh more than 205 and have to cut shows you are a chickenshit. So don't try to "just for the record" anybody on Sherdog. We may have our Shertards, but even they know real from bullshit.

Stipe will have retired before Jones comes back.

jon, you are such a fucking crackhead! lol! You said it yourself, in an interview that you walk around at 245. I posted the link the last time you tried to pull this bullshit and I'm not going to do it again but you know how much you weigh. Also, the fact that you weigh more than 205 and have to cut shows you are a chickenshit. So don't try to "just for the record" anybody on Sherdog. We may have our Shertards, but even they know real from bullshit.

First of all @ the bold, all fighters cut so there's your appearent bias with Jon Jones,

Convent that you "won't post it." You can't post it because it doesn't fucking exist.

Last time Jon Jones ever mentioned how much he weighed was on the Joe Rogan experience where he said he was just under 230 which was only a little over a year ago.

Again stop with your bull shit crying stop calling me Jon Jones and I know it's hard for you to do but stop lying.

Jones inevitably failing another test would be worth it just for him to come back, crush DC again and take his belt.

Jones WAS 240 at one point (when powerlifting a lot while suspended in early 2016):
"I was 240 [pounds] at one point two months ago, lifting all types of crazy weight"
From there he cut fat to get down to 218 a week out from the OSP.
"Now I’m about 218. I feel great."
[SOURCE: http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Jo...ounds-Due-to-New-Weightlifting-Regimen-103603]

Jones says his walk around weight is "225" "226"
[SOURCE: http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/41663/ufc-champ-jon-jones]

So it boils down to Jones out of camp is 225-240, Jones in camp is 218-225, cutting fat down to somewhere around 218. Then Jones water cuts from 218ish to make 205.

But all this Jones talk is pointless. He's never going to fight in the UFC (or the US) again. He can't go 15 months between failed tests and USADA's going to give him 4 years. He'll pop a third time and it's a lifetime ban. Bye bye Jones.
So, you see jon, you can't lie to Shertards... we remember, even if it is the stupid shit. Also, quit pretending that you are a fan, it is fucking embarrassing. You use the word "literally" way too much in your interviews and in your fake posts. You know what, if you want to quit getting called out, just PM me.

No evidence that Stipe's big goofy ass would knock Jones out, especially if Jones comes juiced to the tits

Stipe knocks out heavyweights, bruh

Stipe and Jones just aren't on the same level.

Struve put Stipes fire out. Jones would drown his ass and wreak is firetruck in the same night

Then why isn't Struve champ, bruh?

So, you see jon, you can't lie to Shertards... we remember, even if it is the stupid shit. Also, quit pretending that you are a fan, it is fucking embarrassing. You use the word "literally" way too much in your interviews and in your fake posts. You know what, if you want to quit getting called out, just PM me.
Are you retarded or just being obtuse? He BLEW UP to 230 plus pounds during his power lifting phase, that's not normal
athletic weight for him. He still barely weighs over 220 when he's not blown up and bloated.

First of all @ the bold, all fighters cut so there's your appearent bias with Jon Jones,

Convent that you "won't post it." You can't post it because it doesn't fucking exist.

Last time Jon Jones ever mentioned how much he weighed was on the Joe Rogan experience where he said he was just under 230 which was only a little over a year ago.

Again stop with your bull shit crying stop calling me Jon Jones and I know it's hard for you to do but stop lying.
Here you go, jon, in your own words.. 247lbs.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2721249-jon-jones-ufc-214-interview-drugs-cormier-family

Are you retarded or just being obtuse? He BLEW UP to 230 plus pounds during his power lifting phase, that's not normal
athletic weight for him. He still barely weighs over 220 when he's not blown up and bloated.
And quit referring to yourself in third person, it is fucking annoying. We all know it is you, man.

People want to pretend they don't realize realize how one dimensional stipe is hes a boxer with ok foot work but still very sloppy no submission game and his take down defense has yet to be tested against fighters like Jon Jones DC that can shoot in or throw you down from in the clench. He's not well rounded on the level that's real students of the game like Jon Jones and DC are, he sure well rounded in the sense of he's not exceptional anywhere and intermediate everywhere. DC Knows that and that's why he's fighting him. The fairy tale ends here unless D.C somehow developed a glass chin overnight and stipe lands a clean shot a big if considering DC is a better boxer and great at getting inside where he's even better st landing combos and strikes from the clench, and take downs, pshhh and the new, that's all I have to say.
Hw champ with the record for title defenses is intermediate.......DC has better boxing .....

No, no and just no.

Stipe literally has nothing for Jones other than size and KO power. Technically he is nowhere near Jones in stand up when including kicks, elbows, etc. Wrestling wise, once again, Jones is superior.
Everything you said is true but size and KO power might be more than enough, and lets not forget heart.

Pretty sure the Heavyweight fight they would want is Brock vs Bones... and all the money it would bring.

Back