Jones coming back to take the HW belt from DC...

This would be after the UFC somehow gets rid of USADA and all state athletic commissions.

This would be after the UFC somehow gets rid of USADA and all state athletic commissions.

as much as ufc im sure would love to lose state commissons there not firing usada cause a clean sport is way better.

as much as ufc im sure would love to lose state commissons there not firing usada cause a clean sport is way better.

I was making a sarcastic remark on the plausibility of the OP. Jones has buried himself.

Okay and throw everyone that fights at 185 and 205 under the bus because you want to attack one fighter

That's why Hendo K.O'd Fedor weighing 206 pounds...

That's why Rumble moved up to HW and K.Od AA...

Big bad HWs....

Nice try Einstein, try again
But Rumble didn't KO AA.

It was a decision. Your move Einstein

My move?

I'm still fucking owning you!

You ran out of intelligent interesting things to say, so I abandoned this thread.

Rumble a former WW still beat AA. HWs aren't shit! So what he didn't ko him...

Overeem a longtime former LHW beat multiple HWs..including Brock

Anything else?!

Last edited:
My move?

You ran out of intelligent interesting things to say, so I abandoned this thread.

Anything else?!
Middleweights and Lightheavyweights are all just chickenshit heavyweights ducking their natural weightclass. Imagine if Anthony Johnson had won the Welterweight title or the Middleweight title and ran around bragging,"I'm the 170lb champ of the world" when the motherfucker weighs 240lbs. Yeah, real tough guy.

My move?

Anything else?!
<escalate99>

Yeah juiced to the gills Overeem beat a couple of HW's, but got KOed by HW's as well. He got KOed 5 times, and he won 5 times by KO. So what's your point? That a guy who moves up a division can win? Yeah, it doesn't only happen when a LHW moves up to HW ...

Back