Jones has every right do a little coke after a fight

Idc about coke tbh

Lots of these guys do coke and just don't get caught. Conor and Chuck being obvious examples

I care about PEDs and hitting people with your car

Lorenzo smoothed things out with the judge on that accident. Jones panicked and got scared he was a young guy at the time so thankfully the court understood these things happen and it's all 'part and parcel' to daily life. Sadiq Khan the mayor of London came up with this 'part and parcel' for a reason. Jones isn't running around stabbing people like Sadiq's muslims do in London so it's ok if he screws up once in a while. Jones also stopped a robbery in progress so that's more proof deep down he's one of the good guys.

My thoughts are Jones is trying to blame it on coke and went to rehab as a cop out for a lighter sentence. There aint NO ONE cutting coke with Turinabol: that's like cutting shit with gold, as TBol is more expensive. Josef Hogan started saying that as a PC move, and Jon already decided he was known as a coke head, so why not just own that above being a steroid cheat? It's like saying you engaged in one embarrassing behavior to avoid the more embarrassing behavior from being known. I think he LEGITIMATELY did knowingly take TBol, HOWEVER, he was taking micro dosed T and it was tainted with TBol - that is the only place that would be dealing with TBol, aint no cocaine dealer cutting yay with TBol or tainted creatine. Fucking ridiculous. Sadly, he will still keep doing the T, as he has never been busted for it, and only masking agents and lab fuck ups. He is going to GSP's roid dealer now.

His God given right, to dust a mirror after a hard days work. I agree.

Dude wtf? I know they don't make a big deal out of small amounts over here but it actually being legal in parts of South-America?! Nice
Up to 50 grams in Bolivia

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Back