Jones Throws Shade at DC Saying He Deserves to be in GOAT Talks

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score

tenor.gif

jones should shut the fuck up. destroyed his career because of COUNTLESS fuck ups. could be him here now in GOAT talk, being a LHW and HW champ and cement him as the greatest ever. but he fucked up for the 1000th time and now DC took his place

Jones, you are a cheater, a drug addict and not a nice person. Go away, no one likes you

Well Jones is "One of" without a doubt.

Unfortunately its not just f in fighting he excels at.

jones should shut the fuck up. destroyed his career because of COUNTLESS fuck ups. could be him here now in GOAT talk, being a LHW and HW champ and cement him as the greatest ever. but he fucked up for the 1000th time and now DC took his place

DC didn't take his place. He's just some filler since Jon isn't there.

as a person, DC is a much more admirable person. Not even remotely close. As a fighter, Jon has beat him twice.

Regardless of what DC does here, he still couldn't beat Jonny boy.

DC is up there too. Jones KOing DC solidified him as the undisputed goat though

Who?
Who?
Who?
Is that guy even eligible to fight yet?

any person that didn't get a cringe/psychopath vibe from Jon Jones in his first days in the spotlight has really shitty insight into the human soul.

any person that didn't get a cringe/psychopath vibe from Jon Jones in his first days in the spotlight has really shitty insight into the human soul.
Can confirm, I'm one of those who bought into Jones' persona and I'm a total rube.

Jones, you are a cheater, a drug addict and not a nice person. Go away, no one likes you
Every thing you say is spot on, but just like Cheator TRiTor, I love seeing the dood fight. Will be interesting if he ever fights clean, as I highly suspect he will be wildly diminished. He would not be juicin' if he thought he could breeze thru opponents in similar fashion.

Can confirm, I'm one of those who bought into Jones' persona and I'm a total rube.
Same. I just thought he was like Sage and some innocent Church going choir boy who happened to be a wrecking machine. That being said, I know look at Sage and think he might have a hit of a sociopathic streak, and it was interesting to see Mickey pull that out.

Great fighter but no, not really in that conversation at all. Basically the only reason he was ever a champion is because Jones is a total and complete fuck up. He never has that Belt if Jones had his shit together.

"Jon, get your shit together" -DC

Jon proceeds to fail a PED test. lol

DC didn't take his place. He's just some filler since Jon isn't there.

as a person, DC is a much more admirable person. Not even remotely close. As a fighter, Jon has beat him twice.

Regardless of what DC does here, he still couldn't beat Jonny boy.

I give him full credit for stepping up and going after this heavyweight title. The victory would certainly do wonders for his all-time status. Absolutely. But ultimately his legacy still comes down to the Jones fights. Two opportunities and two losses. He staked a lot on those fights so it is only fair to evaluate him based on those performances.

Jones is a dirty coward that had to Juice up to beat a guy smaller than him, who cares about his opinion?

Back