Jones Throws Shade at DC Saying He Deserves to be in GOAT Talks

Jones career is a failure. /thread

racism in this thread

mm and jones are the goats deal with it

How does JJ have any true fans? The guy doesn't know when to shut up.

At the end of the day it will always be DC that ruined Jon Jones's career as well.

At the end of the day Jon Jones will always be the one that beat DC every time they fought.

Jon also lost his first title while scheduled to defend against Rumble, not DC. But nice try trying to hang onto Jon's coattails any way possible. Which is DC's claim to fame to begin with.

any person that didn't get a cringe/psychopath vibe from Jon Jones in his first days in the spotlight has really shitty insight into the human soul.

Honestly, how many MMA fighters does this NOT apply to.

Rampage (a legend around here) is a WAY bigger POS...

...way bigger.

Last edited:
Imagine if cormier was on steroids and Jones wasn't? Except it's the other way around because the younger guy took steroids out of fear. Not surprised the delusional guy acts like this, talking shit when he's on the sidelines for cheating lol

He lost twice. Jones did not pop for anything the first time. Yes I’m sure he was using but he did not officially pop. And the knockout happened in the second fight.. I can’t erase that from my memory. And neither has Daniel.

It doesn't matter.

Jones is a proven steroid abuser.

Rational people have erased everything he has ever accomplished.

Who is this guy, oh yes the guy who got banned for using steroids! No one cares about him and his jealous comments! Go away and stay away for 4 years hopefully

Jones should prove he is the GOAT by moving up a weight class imo. Jon Jones is clearly the best 205er we've seen thus far* (asterisks for steroids), but DC has shown that his skillset transfers well in two weight classes. If DC wins the belt at HW, he has an argument for being one of the best fighters of all time.

It doesn't matter.

Jones is a proven steroid abuser.

Rational people have erased everything he has ever accomplished.

Not really. Those accomplishments will always be there. That is kind of the problem. When you look at the light heavyweight division he is the greatest of all time. His records still stand. None of those things are going anywhere. It’s a shame he fucked up his career so badly. But when you look at it his career is still arguably the greatest career in the history of the UFC. It is a little bit like baseball players such as Barry Bonds. Yes he took steroids and broke records, but people still remember how insanely great he was. It doesn’t just disappear. I’m also someone that is very much a believer that it was an equal playing field. He dominated in a time where a lot of people were taking steroids. In fact he fought and beat a number of people that are proven and well known to be cheaters themselves. Vitor was taking enough TRT to choke an elephant at the time of their fight. Sonnen Jesus Christ who knows what kind of a concoction of performance enhancers that guy was on back then?

At this point Jon talking to or about DC is just annoying. They aren't fighting again. What purpose does it serve?

If you don't like him that much you are just a bitter dork.

'throws shade'? what kind of gay shit is this?

I have no idea what that means. I always picture someone throwing his sunglasses.

PTu0nSZ.gif

DC didn't take his place. He's just some filler since Jon isn't there.

as a person, DC is a much more admirable person. Not even remotely close. As a fighter, Jon has beat him twice.

Regardless of what DC does here, he still couldn't beat Jonny boy.
this thread is not about that fight. it doesn't matter that much that he couldn't beat jones. he can be one of the greats through other means. for example, fighting miocic, actually fighting at HW, something that jones ducked his entire career

Jones is definitely the GOAT.

He's the GOAT cheater. Without a doubt I'd say he's the most successful PED enhanced athlete in UFC history.

Currently under USADA, DC is 20-0-2NC

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If DC wins against Stipe he is the MMA GOAT.

It could have been Jones but he chose to use PEDs which voids him out of the GOAT convo.

Back