Jones to Ilir Latifi: "Just keep winning my friend"

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score

Seriously, Latifi should just fight Corey Anderson or someone.

Latifi is very delusional. Has a two fight win streak and acting like he's some modern day Sonny Liston as a contender.

Just keep winning my friend, that’s usually the best way to get to me
1f44d-1f3fe.png

LMAO

"When I get off of suspension in 2021."

The 205 division is in a weird spot right now it’s as thin as it has ever been and 3 of the top guys in the division (Gus, Jimi, and Latifi) are teammates and won’t fight each other.

Now is the best time for guys like Dominick Reyes to emerge as a contender.

LHW is thinner than HW these days..
Who would have thought?

<Dana05>

The 205 division is in a weird spot right now it’s as thin as it has ever been and 3 of the top guys in the division (Gus, Jimi, and Latifi) are teammates and won’t fight each other.

Now is the best time for guys like Dominick Reyes to emerge as a contender.
of these three the problem right now is Latifi and Gus, since Manuwa lost 2 in a row he should earn his way back and rack up some top 15 and top 10 wins. I see things like this: Ilir fights Corey Anderson and Gus fights OSP/Reyes winner

Just keep winning my friend, that’s usually the best way to get to me
1f44d-1f3fe.png

LMAO

"When I get off of suspension in 2021."
He got word today, he’s free, just gotta get the paperwork signed and make the announcement

Latifi is very delusional. Has a two fight win streak and acting like he's some modern day Sonny Liston as a contender.
He's just respectfully trying to get himself a big fight, can't blame a guy for that. Nothing delusional about it.

of these three the problem right now is Latifi and Gus, since Manuwa lost 2 in a row he should earn his way back and rack up some top 15 and top 10 wins. I see things like this: Ilir fights Corey Anderson and Gus fights OSP/Reyes winner

Latifi vs Anderson is the right fight for Ilir, if Jones really is about to be cleared then I feel like the ufc will match Gus with Jones.

sounds like something a hidden character from the old mortal kombats would say

2 of the 3 guys that beat him in the octagon are now in Bellator and the other one is fighting an unraked guy who signed again with the UFC.

I don't see Latifi beating Jones, Cormier or Gus, but Jones - suspended, Cormier - HW, Gus - injured + won't fight him (gym buddies).... he might become champion.

Nikita Krylov will kill old Jon Jones 2020

Did I miss something? Why does Latifi think he's deserving of anything in the LHw division?

Until he fucks up the next card with his endless idiocy and cheating, yes.
He’s the best ever

Sure he’s fucked up, he was thrust into stardom very young, that tends to happen to anyone that happens to

I for one can’t wait to see him back, Daniel though, can’t wait to retire before losing again to him

Sure he’s fucked up, he was thrust into stardom very young, that tends to happen to anyone that happens to

lol

He's "fucking up" til this day.

But keep believing bro.

Back