Jones to Ilir Latifi: "Just keep winning my friend"

"Come to my garage. That's the only way you're going to get to me for at least another four years."

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 423513
Also, I think it was a clever move by Latifi who has been begging DC for a title shot.

Just the ultimate FU to DC by both guys
4413271-6851783270-Jon-J.gif
Well, DC is the one who has the belt so he has the last laugh. Latifi can welcome Jones back all he wants, neither of them have the belt. So they can fight for a non title fight.

images

Such a ghey response

/fixed

Surprisingly good internet connection underneath the octagon. Maybe they can have the fight there.

Lmao juicehead needs to sit the fuck down.
I know right? Fucking juicers make me sick
211tqhs.jpg
Seriously though i used to like Jones but in this day in age ya gotta pass the test. He's supposed to be the GOAT yet has gotten popped more than most of the fighters on the roster.

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-19_9-33-4.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-19_9-33-4.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 12
Well, DC is the one who has the belt so he has the last laugh. Latifi can welcome Jones back all he wants, neither of them have the belt. So they can fight for a non title fight.

images
Meanwhile, every LHW in the UFC would choose a chance at a non-title bout vs Jones over a title shot at LHW paper champ DC. Latifi, Gus, everyone else know who the real king is.

But I’m sure some hater on the internet has a more valid opinion on the situation.
{<jordan}

images
Beating Jon Jones (clean or otherwise) is much more impressive than beating DC for the LHW belt, IMO.

Plus, probably more lucrative financially as well.

Meanwhile, every LHW in the UFC would choose a chance at a non-title bout vs Jones over a title shot at LHW paper champ DC. Latifi, Gus, everyone else know who the real king is.

But I’m sure some hater on the internet has a more valid opinion on the situation.
{<jordan}
Im not sure about that bro, i think those guys just want the strap. Not a hater btw just a bit of a disliker.

Latifi reaching Rockhold salt levels <36>

Maybe DC would consider fighting him if he won his last fight instrad of pulling out.

{<jordan}

No, they'd all definitely want a title shot.

Beating Jon Jones (clean or otherwise) is much more impressive than beating DC for the LHW belt, IMO.

Plus, probably more lucrative financially as well.
Maybe.

But no LHW or HW has managed to defeat DC except for Jon Jones. And Jones was on the juice and in his prime.

But yea, it's probably more impressive to beat a 6"4 30 year old guy juiced to the gills than beating a short chubby 40 year old. The fact that we even compare the 2 is amazing.

Let's see a clean Jon Jones at 40 years old. Lmao, he probably won't even look the same without his PEDs even if he was cleared to fight next year.

Either way, getting the belt is the ultimate goal and right now DC has it. Latifi/Jones can fight all they want.

But yea, it's probably more impressive to beat a 6"4 30 year old guy juiced to the gills than beating a short chubby 40 year old. The fact that we even compare the 2 is amazing.
good-point-gif-2.gif

Fair point

Latifi probably figures DC will soon be done with LHW, and the UFC will set up a fight between Jon and another contender for the strap.

That’s assuming Jon doesn’t get banned for half a decade.

Jones should be taking Latifi's hand off for that chance.

Speaks volumes about the guys arrogance that he thinks people need to earn the right to fight him...

Big fight after two wins? That is pretty much what "delusional" means.
Look at the division right now. Who else deserves it more? Blachowicz? Anthony Smith? If anything, talking your way into a big fight is the way to go these days.

Back