Jones vs Gus - who you got?

DOMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
48358798_1131956860296954_4035709729845018624_n.jpg

Gus is gonna get his ass kicked most likely, Jones is just some big goofy mfer with a great chin.

if i said it to his face I'd get Ko'd with a step-in elbow

I’ll take the greatest fighter that ever lived thanks

@Tomas good point. Jones is lurpy and goofy.

However, I think it comes down to what kind of Jonny Jones Natty supps Bones is using. If Bones is truly clean, then I think Gus wins.

I want Jon Jones to win this fight.
Eventually, someone will beat Jon Jones and it will be sweet. I want someone more deserving to reap that reward.

I want Jon Jones to win this fight.
Eventually, someone will beat Jon Jones and it will be sweet. I want someone more deserving to reap that reward.
Why wouldn't Gus deserve it? He was the first to make Jones look human, plus fucked him up more than anyone. Some argue Gus won the fight. What's your problem with Gus?

Jones is gonna seriously embarrass Gus.

I like Gus, but the dude is probably the most overrated fighter among Sherbros.

I want Gus to win, but I think Jones will beat him more decisevede this time around

Jones because he's going to be roided out of his mind....but I hope gus. Hopefully he doesn't fade in the 5th round like in the first fight.

Gus if Jones doesn't cheat.

But Jones will cheat.

Last edited:
Heart says Gus.
Brain says Jones.

But I think USADA will dethrone Jones shortly after.

It's going to look like Silva Sonnen II.

Just imagine if Jones shows up shit, like vs Saint-Preux.

The biggest wild card is just where Jones is mentally. Last time he had a long lay off he didn't look incredible against OSP even though he won handily. After all the commotion, drama, and suspension, is Jones still gonna be the same guy? If he is, I think he got to a point where he'd work Gus pretty handily. I just feel like since the Gus fight we could see improvements even though he was already the best. But Gus is absolutely hungry and isn't going to show up for a paycheck. He wants revenge. If jones comes in and his mind is somewhere else, or he doesnt perform at his best, Gus can beat him.

Back