Jonny Bones take on bloody elbows pedophile

Thank God he didn’t walk into the dressing room of teenage beauty pageant contestants, who knows where’d that would take him.

Even Prisoners in jail for murder hate pedos. We ALL can finally agree with Jones for once.

Amazing how he manages to make it about him

duhhh.! Last time I looked, most people's social media was about themselves or giving THEIR opinions.

There is no winning with jon in here man.

If anyone in this thread had a hater and they were found to be guilty of some hideous shit, i have no doubt in my mind they would bring it up. But if jon does it, hes a sociopath.

Its just funny to me at this point. In fact, it makes the hate jokes even funnier. I can taste their tears and rejoice the fact they get so butthurt about it.
Some of the shit that is said is much more revealing of their character than anything jones has ever said or done.

Its almost like these people need to put someone down to feel better about themselves. Oh wait... isnt that exactly what they are accusing him on doing in this thread?

Oh the hypocrisy... they are so blinded by the hate they dont even realize it
You are saying some weird shit here dude. Pretty freaky.

Your whole premise is really bizarre too. Somehow we should like Jon because he puts down someone worse than him? That should make us like him? That's pretty perverse.

In case you are such a poor judge of character, Jon is trash, and he has earned that label. He has earned a situation where people hate him; no one is "blinded by hate," we can see his behavior. Your defense if him seems to show that YOU are the one who is blind to defend him. There are actually GOOD people in the world that deserve a defense, go defend them. The fact that there are worse people doesn't make Jon any better.

There is no winning with jon in here man.

If anyone in this thread had a hater and they were found to be guilty of some hideous shit, i have no doubt in my mind they would bring it up. But if jon does it, hes a sociopath.

Its just funny to me at this point. In fact, it makes the hate jokes even funnier. I can taste their tears and rejoice the fact they get so butthurt about it.
Some of the shit that is said is much more revealing of their character than anything jones has ever said or done.

Its almost like these people need to put someone down to feel better about themselves. Oh wait... isnt that exactly what they are accusing him on doing in this thread?

Oh the hypocrisy... they are so blinded by the hate they dont even realize it

Most of those who routinely shit on Jones calling him a sociopath would likely be begging for photos and a fistbump if they met him in person. Jones has done some shitty things that played out in public. He's like millions of other people that way yet people on here act like he's public enemy #1. If everyone got judged based on their worst moments, we'd likely all be labeled sociopaths.

I don't know why people get so wrapped up in the personal lives of someone they will probably never meet or have anything to do with in real life. I think it's the Kardashian factor. The internet seems to create a fantasy in a lot of minds that they actually know these people.

Looking forward to see how sherdog will find a way to shit on this tweet.
I fully expect some of you will experience a nervous system breakdown.

JonJonesAngel2_zpsce4a9b70.png

I don't particularly like Jones. But I can agree with a man when he is right, regardless of what my opinion of him is.

Yeah but Jon hitting the pregnant lady probably gave her baby some form of something and leaving the mother like that is worse! Hit and run sometimes kills Jonny boy! Can you hear me now?

TS sounds butt hurt, that guy is a pedo and Jon has no bone.

Looking forward to see how sherdog will find a way to shit on this tweet.
I fully expect some of you will experience a nervous system breakdown.

JonJonesAngel2_zpsce4a9b70.png

So are we supposed to give him props for saying he doesn't like pedophiles?

How would you know?

Have you lived in either household?

A person who does cocaine, gets arrested for hitting a person with a car and having drugs on him, cannot be a good dad by definition.

PEDiphile hates pedophile, interesting...

Jon trying hard to win the fans back I see.

Back