Jorge Mario Bergoglio: Let's ban all weapons so there is no fear of war

It's a trick. Soon as we do it he will reveal his stash of weapons and take over.

Last edited:
The Catholic Church is one of the largest killers in human history, they went on a crusade to slaughter the dis believers for fucks sake

Ban literally everything so nothing bad happens to anyone.

Childish musings from a man better suited as a masseuse than a Pope.

I like Pope Francis, but he sure says some silly things. Ban all weapons and his open the borders nonsense are absolutely ridiculous.

If some cities have a problem with stabbings, would there be knife bans?

Cool. Start with disarming the Swiss Guard stationed at the Vatican.

Last edited:
Cool. Start with disarming the Swiss Guard stationed at the Vatican.
He probably means everyone else needs to disarm first.
Parody account.
Impressive that some guy managed to trick 17 million people, or maybe they are in on the joke?
I like Pope Francis, but he sure says some silly things. Ban all weapons and his open the borders nonsense are absolutely ridiculous.
Does he want Italy to follow that standard?

Does he want Italy to follow that standard?

To be fair to Pope Francis, I do not think he is running his twitter account and has no idea how twitter works. I have no idea what he really thinks about the weapons issue. I'm sure he would like to see the world disarm, but I doubt he really thinks the world is simply going to agree to disarm and magically achieve peace.

Pope Francis has seen a lot of terrible things happen in his lifetime. I find it hard to believe that he can be naively optimistic about human nature and evil in the world.

To be fair to Pope Francis, ... and has no idea how twitter works..
Is the concept of twitter all that complicated? There is no one around him that understands what twitter does and there is no one around him that took 20 seconds to explain what it does? (I'm not talking about the 1s and 0s behind twitter's coding)

They must seriously hate the guy to force him onto twitter, and tell him nothing that is going on.

Is the concept of twitter all that complicated? There is no one around him that understands what twitter does and there is no one around him that took 20 seconds to explain what it does? (I'm not talking about the 1s and 0s behind twitter's coding)

They must seriously hate the guy to force him onto twitter, and tell him nothing that is going on.

I'm sure the Pope is aware of what twitter is. He probably does not know how to tweet and probably does not have the time. Most people in their 80's have no idea how to even turn a computer on. The Pope just does not seem like the kind of person who cares to take the time to tweet random thoughts. He probably has a public relations team that runs his twitter account.

Glad I didn't go with my canned response of "Who the fuck cares what some guy named Jorge Bergoglio has to say?"

Still, don't really care what the Pope has to say. It's a nice sentiment and all, but yeah.

If some cities have a problem with stabbings, would there be knife bans?

Boy, that’s really ham handed and clumsy. I disagree with the guy on a lot but would have thought him brighter than this

How is this guy different than Jimmy Kimmel?

If he talks like Jimmy Kimmel, if he walks like Jimmy Kimmel, then

Back