Jose Aldo considers himself to be the biggest idol in Brazilian MMA today. Do you agree?

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
“In Brazilian MMA, it’s possible. I think I can be considered the biggest today because everybody is stopping and others are coming up,” Aldo told MMA Fighting. “Today I think Aldo has the strongest name. Like I always said, I respect everybody, but this is the moment. Man, I’m happy for the love I receive, the millions of messages of love I receive. That motivates me to train hard and keep winning and going for the top.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/...ght-belt-still-open-big-lightweight-fight-ufc

“In Brazilian MMA, it’s possible. I think I can be considered the biggest today because everybody is stopping and others are coming up,” Aldo told MMA Fighting. “Today I think Aldo has the strongest name. Like I always said, I respect everybody, but this is the moment. Man, I’m happy for the love I receive, the millions of messages of love I receive. That motivates me to train hard and keep winning and going for the top.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/...ght-belt-still-open-big-lightweight-fight-ufc
Minotau?

Not Brazilian, and not in Brazil but I still think Silva, and Vitor are probably bigger. Way bigger. Both size and in fame.

Not Brazilian, and not in Brazil but I still think Silva, and Vitor are probably bigger. Way bigger. Both size and in fame.

536295.jpg

I agree baby

<GrassoBless>

Probably. Brazilians have mostly gone extinct in MMA. A few good ones left like Renato, Paulo, and Marlon, but none of them will probably be a champion, certainly not as long as Jose did.

I thought Honda was. This place is so confusing. Oh wait she’s gone over to WWE

Hard to say, I've never been to Brazil. But I'd think a guy like Anderson would have more star power than Jose.

Forgot about that little spat he and Silva had.

(Silva) telling fans not to buy tickets for the Aldo and Holloway card. <mma3>

He's definitely in the mix.

Axe Murderer
Spider
Vitor
And Aldo

Are all in the mix for MODERN Brazilian MMA icon.

I doubt it... Anderson Silva should at least be more famous. It's hard to say. I guess he's their most famous active fighter.

He's the only guy still relevant and active of the Brazilian legend squad, so makes sense to me.

this is probably the biggest idol in brazil. both literally and figuratively.

gal-cristo.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back