Jose Aldo considers himself to be the biggest idol in Brazilian MMA today. Do you agree?

536295.jpg

I agree baby

<GrassoBless>

Damn Grasso is pretty cute but when you put her next to a true Goddess she looks positively hideous. Makes you realize there'er levels to this hotness game.

Aldo is a pussy who threatened to throw and fix fights after he turned down the Conor fight(and yes Aldo turned down the Conor fight links below) IMO he should be banned from the sport for threatening to fix a fight.

"Ah, you want me to fight MMA again? So I'll get in there and tap right away, and the fight is over. I'd do it quickly. What I really want is other things for my life."
https://www.mmamania.com/2016/10/12...t-fight-to-quickly-finish-up-ufc-contract-mma

"Any professional needs time to train. It's not a cockfight where I go there and put my rooster to fight. It’s a high-level sport, I’m going there to do my job. When I have time to train, it can happen at any time, anywhere."
Yet he said he would fight Conor anytime, anywhere, didnt matter even on 1 days notice lol.
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/jose-a...for-turning-down-conor-mcgregor-rematch-67548

So by the laws of mma math Conor is the most iconic Brazilian legend.

Why are non brazilians replying to this thread? You idiots don't even know where the fuck it is on the globe.

he finally has the chance to say he is possibly the biggest brazilian mma star.

always was in the shadows of fighters like anderson, vitor, minotauro, wanderlei, shogun...

Brazil fighters are a joke! Aldo celebrating his last win like it's his first and last....mark my words Aldi never gets another ufc win

Damn Grasso is pretty cute but when you put her next to a true Goddess she looks positively hideous. Makes you realize there'er levels to this hotness game.

Haha yeah. I will say that Michelle waterson looked smoking hot when she was a model, also Gina carano was always hot.. other than that mate, hard to say how many of MMA chicks would hold up! :D Deres levels to the game!

Wonder what other MMA hotties i am forgetting/not aware of

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back