Jose Aldo, Dominick Cruz? What's the best path for them to become champion again?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Imho I think they'd let Cruz cut in the line to fight for the title again if he wanted. Specially with the possible rematches against either TJ or Cody. Do you see Cruz beating TJ again? Or avenge his loss against Cody?
FriendlyFrayedAnteater.gif
855813-domick-cruz.jpg

If Max is forced to move up to LW due to weight issues, do you see Aldo becoming FW champion again? How do you see a possible match up against Ortega??
P1xV24.gif
1414123247-tumblr_ndrx26BrxN1r4c1k8o4_500.jpg

WAR CRUZ!!!

WAR ALDO!!!

Time travel

Jk but I don’t see Aldo ever winning the title again. Cruz for sure can if he’s 100%

Cruz, its harder for Aldo as long as Max stays champion

Max leaves FW. Aldo beats Stephens and Ortega for the title.

Cruz uses his arguable BW GOAT status to get an immediate title shot against the winner of TJ vs Cody.

If Max leaves then Jose will snatch back that belt no problem.

Dom is gonna have a lot of issues beating Cody (if he ever gets the belt back). TJ is a slightly easier fight for him but still extremely hard.

I think Dominick has a better chance to be honest. Would be cool if both could regain the belts though but Dominick can beat most of the BW's and already has a win over the champion and I believe can beat Cody with a different gameplan.

I still think Cruz is a tough match for TJ and with done adjustments, specifically fundamental defense, can get Garbrandt. Let's not forget he did win 2 rounds against Cody so it's not like Cody GSP'd him.

Jose Aldo= take ped's
Cruz= Find out a way to exchange bodies with somebody who's isn't broken.

If Max leaves then Jose will snatch back that belt no problem.

Dom is gonna have a lot of issues beating Cody (if he ever gets the belt back). TJ is a slightly easier fight for him but still extremely hard.
Uh...No... Tcity would strangle Aldo.

Cruz needs to get healthy and stay that way. Both knees have had multiple surgeries, he breaks his hands in almost every fight, just had a broken arm, both feet have degenerative plantar fascia that has no known cure and seriously hampers his style, etc.

Last edited:
Aldo needs a sports psychologist, Cruz gotta stay healthy and find a meaning in how he trains, feints and fights.

As long as TJ and Max are champs i don't think they will become a champ.

I'll have to see how Aldo looks against Stephens. Also looked good against Frankie after Conor but looked bad against Max and will never beat Max. I can see Aldo going back to where he left off as long as Max never goes to FW. Cruz I can't see beating Cody and probably not TJ. Cody made Dom look horrible. The thing that made him good was hit awkward combos but against Cody he looked under water and Cody hurt him a few times and seemed to decide to prove a point and not finish it.

As long as TJ and Max are champs i don't think they will become a champ.
Dom could beat DJ if he fought a spectacular fight with a great game plan.

Aldo...not so much, unfortunately. Max is just a hard counter for him.

Edit: I meant TJ.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back