Jose Aldo hitting pads prepping for Jeremy Stephens

Right here. Hardest hit 145er right here. Conor hit me hard but if Jeremy hits me I won't fucking move.

He really needs to do a CAMP in the states, add some new training partners. I love aldo but i dont see his gaming progressing

Aldo looks ripe for a jeremy stephens uppacut.

He’s lost his mojo. Won’t be surprised if Stephens knocks him out

People keep saying he's done don't forget a few fights ago he decisively beat Frankie. I still think he beats all but Holloway. Certain fighters just have other guys numbers like max has Aldo's

man thats some lazy assed padwork

Stephens is a pretty bad matchup for Aldo because the same reasons Holloway is, although Aldo has all the tools to win. I feel if he doesn't mix it up and stays boxing he will gas from Jeremy's pressure and end up getting kod.

Aldo could win though I just see it as his most dangerous fight other than Holloway.
If Ortega beats Max I can see Aldo outjabbing Ortega and stopping the takedowns but Jeremy and Holloway will give him issues due to similar reasons.

Aldo doesn't want to grow and evolve. Same old training coaches, same old training regimen, and same old everything. Dude, you have been beaten on the feet like 3/4 recent fights. You need to switch it up.

Aldo need to dust-up his BJJ belt, learn some take down entries, and mix-and-match his offense. He has become very predictable.

Back