Jose Aldo hitting pads prepping for Jeremy Stephens

Aldo doesn't want to grow and evolve. Same old training coaches, same old training regimen, and same old everything. Dude, you have been beaten on the feet like 3/4 recent fights. You need to switch it up.

Aldo need to dust-up his BJJ belt, learn some take down entries, and mix-and-match his offense. He has become very predictable.
He is busted and old in the game. His renown kicks are gone (might be linked with motorcycle accident), his td and heavy top game is lost as well and he is now stuck as an incomplete striker in a division that has/had very competent counter strikers for champions with better boxing then his. Its over.

The second coming of Renan Barao

usada_logo.jpg

Good shit TS, always love to see the brotha do work.

War Aldo!

Lmao new fans talking ITT like they know Aldo

He's about to educate some children!

He really needs to do a CAMP in the states, add some new training partners. I love aldo but i dont see his gaming progressing
Some of those Brazilians and their nonsensical "loyalty". He obviously won't evolve under Dede at this point. Might as well just retire.

His muay thai is sharp as it has ever been.

But I really wish he would a camp in the USA; specifically training his hands and boxing with Robert Garcia and the gyms from that gym. Also, I wish RDA would persuade him to do his S & C with Nick Curson. From what I've seen he does crossfit type of stuff and that just doesn't seem to be the way to do it IMO.

Aldo might be older, lost his fire, was beaten badly, doesn't mix it up.... and he'll still beat Stephens. They are not on the same level.

Two champs beat Aldo. Stephens is no champ.

Aldo is out of position a lot...

I don't think he cares about fighting much anymore.

He is busted and old in the game. His renown kicks are gone (might be linked with motorcycle accident), his td and heavy top game is lost as well and he is now stuck as an incomplete striker in a division that has/had very competent counter strikers for champions with better boxing then his. Its over.
I don't know that his kicks are gone persay, guys just fight around them now. Max used 2 different strategies in his 2 fights with aldo to fight around them. First fight he did the standard circled away from them but was still running into problems with aldos right hand when in boxing exchanges before his endurance won out. 2nd fight he pressure fought to aldos power side so that he would be too crowded to even get his best 2 weapons set up which are the right hand and leg. For a while I do think aldo kind of fell in love with throwing hands. But guys very much still approach aldo in a way that those leg kicks are going to be minimized or may just be too dangerous for him to consider throwing cause he could end up countered on them if guys are actively engaging in a manner to do so.

Looks old and slow as fuck. Don’t wanna see Jeremy do to Aldo what he did to josh emmet

Back