Josh Barnett a free agent

IDK.. the guy is 40 years old and has been inactive. I could see him fighting 1 or 2 times max.

Now Fedor vs Barnett could happen!

He'll probably sign with Bellator or Rizin, which would be cool. He has a pretty good gig doing color commentary for NJPW. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays retired.

it's too bad this didn't happen in time for him to join the Bellator Grand Prix. Guess he'd be about as a good a replacement fighter as they could hope for.

Maybe the fight with Fedor in Affliction that fell threw back in 2009 will happen in Bellator ten years after!

Good fights for Barnett out there.

Barnett vs Sergei
Barnett vs Aleks II
Barnett vs Fedor allthough I heard Fedor is retiring after this tournament.

Barnett vs Minakov
Barnett vs Pavlovic

Some really goot fights for the Nett if he still has that fire to compete at a high level.

Hornets just got rid of Howard, Barrnett to Charlotte?

I'd like to see him back in Japan.

He should stick to grappling and pro wrestling. I like Josh and I'd rather not see him get punched in the face anymore.

I predict he will just sit back and be a paid assassin when ever someone needs him to fight. I haven't heard him say much of anything about fighting for awhile now. Previously when he was suspended he was quite vocal of getting back in there.

I don't see him signing with Bellator. He'll be a high paid one off guy for fights in KSW, FNG, Rizin, etc. He may only have a few fights left in at this point.

I just think his best days are behind him so If he does fight it shouldn't be against anybody legit.
Never quite got the hang of that kind of thinking. So, if he "punches in the face" guys who aren't legit and beats the bejesus out of them, then we shouldn't care for his - for lack of a better word - victims. MMA is pretty much all about somebody getting punched in the face.

Bellator needs to sign him!!! He should get kongo... winner fights fedor fir that hwt strap!!!

WARMASTER could sign with both bellator and Rizin and still be able to do side stuff like his pro wrasslin commentary.

In Rizin he could be in a HW or openweight GP

Bellator he could finally fight fedor which would be awesome or possibly crocop if his knee ever heals.

WARMASTER is awesome ...

HE should go to PFL and catchwrestle his way to a million his knows he deserves it.

I just think his best days are behind him so If he does fight it shouldn't be against anybody legit.

His last fight he submitted Arlovski.......

The UFC has friggin alexey oleynik in the rankings lmfao WARMASTER has plenty in the tank.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back