Josh Barnett a free agent

Rizin looms.

I wouldn’t mind seeing him in Rizin or Bellator. If would be funny to see him on the Golden Boy card too.

Good fights for Barnett out there.

Barnett vs Sergei
Barnett vs Aleks II
Barnett vs Fedor allthough I heard Fedor is retiring after this tournament.

Barnett vs Minakov
Barnett vs Pavlovic

Some really goot fights for the Nett if he still has that fire to compete at a high level.

Where did you hear about Fedor retiring after the tournament?

Where did you hear about Fedor retiring after the tournament?

A Sergei interview. Not shocking. Fedor is 42. I see him having maybe one more fight after the tourney max.

When Fedor signed with Bellator it was for 2 fights, with an option for a 3rd, depending on how he felt after the first 2 fights. According to that info, if Fedor beats Sonnen, it sounds like Bellator will have to negotiate with Fedor again for another fight (unless they did this before the tournament). If Fedor wins the whole thing, I'm sure Bellator will not want him to retire after this whole process for the HW title so we will see if they throw enough $$$ at him to make him come back for one more (assuming Fedor wins the tournament).

When Fedor signed with Bellator it was for 2 fights, with an option for a 3rd, depending on how he felt after the first 2 fights. According to that info, if Fedor beats Sonnen, it sounds like Bellator will have to negotiate with Fedor again for another fight (unless they did this before the tournament). If Fedor wins the whole thing, I'm sure Bellator will not want him to retire after this whole process for the HW title so we will see if they throw enough $$$ at him to make him come back for one more (assuming Fedor wins the tournament).

This fight will never happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back