Rumored Josh Barnett vs Ivan Sthyrkov for RCC 6

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Josh Barnett was at Victors corner later this evening in Russia.

I am pretty sure Josh will fight Ivan Sthyrkov next year, there is a reason why they took Victor to fight there tonight.

What do you guys think about that match up? Pretty sure it will happen

Would much rather see him in Bellator rizin or one in that order.

Why Josh why? Why fade into obscurity fighting in random orgs at the twilight of your career. Re think this over

In Bellator we could have
Fedor vs Barnett finally
Cro cop vs Barnett 4
And many other intriguing fights.

Last edited:
Josh should dominate that guy but you never know when shenanigans are afoot when Sthyrkov fights

Josh Barnett was at Victors corner later this evening in Russia.

I am pretty sure Josh will fight Ivan Sthyrkov next year, there is a reason why they took Victor to fight there tonight.

What do you guys think about that match up? Pretty sure it will happen
It will be very strange I think around a month ago I've seen that Shtyrkov mentioned in interview that his goal is a move down to MW division.

Why Josh why? Why fade into obscurity fighting in random orgs at the twilight of your career. Re think this over

Fedor vs Barnett finally
Cro cop vs Barnett 3

I agree. Would be sweet to have Fedor avenge Affliction.

He could fight Chael. They would both talk mad shit before the fight, to sell it, and then Josh subs him in a minute or so. No harm done.

Fedor vs Barnett finally
Cro cop vs Barnett 4

Josh and Fedor is never going to happen. They are friends and Josh doesn't want to fight him.

Cro Cop has no interest in facing Josh a fourth time. Filipovic said he doesn't want to fight him again.

Why Barnett could be fighting in Russia:

Maybe Josh is getting a better pay day than he could get in Bellator

Maybe its one off.

Maybe he wants to say he fought in Russia once as a professional fighter.

Maybe it's a combination of these reasons.

Maybe it's none of these reasons.

Barnett is gonna destroy the overroided can.

2nd round submission due to molestation on the ground.

I watched a few fights on the RCC5 card today. Overall it was a fun to watch card and the production quality was good. Definitely looked like a professional organization from all angles outside of the fact a few guys looked like they were clearly on the juice. Definitely will tune in to watch Barnett at RCC6 if it’s on YouTube like today’s card wasn’t.

Would be a great fight. I'd be picking Ivan in this one.

Wasn't that the last fight on Ural Hulk's RCC contract?

i would pay to see these fight, mma fans needs warmaster back in mma, but there isn't any rumor....any source….

Josh was there to corner Henry and Brandao, i don't think it has anything to do with Shtyrkov.
Like @norsuu said there is no rumor, there is just your assumption TS.
Wasn't that the last fight on Ural Hulk's RCC contract?
It was..

Hope this fight doesn’t happen, Josh would put a swift end to Ivan’s streak. If this was the last fight on Ivan’s contract he needs to go ahead and move to the UFC at 205 while the iron is hot. IMO, I see him turning out to be another Konstantin Erokhin though.

Back