Josh "Just Blaze" Rosenthal is back to reffing UFC cards!

Good to have Josh back, by far my favorite ref

image.jpg

Lol. If this is a troll, fine work .

Time to bring Kim "if the body is still moving the fight is still going" Winslow back as well.

My wife and I were sitting in the hotel lobby Here in Fresno we’re all the fighters are staying and I said to my wife,” that guy looks exactly like Josh Rosenthal”.

Lol, I guess it was him!

The man that gave us this

f3yyja.jpg

Welcome back dude

Edit: Props to Twinkle Toes! We need more high level fighters in the reffing and judging business. Let's hope he does well.

He is the fucking man. I remember when he got arrested and went to jail. Few months ago I saw him on a Bellator card I believe, and I automatically knew that he would eventually be back to the UFC refffing. Very happy to see this.

Great ref.

Fan of Beltran too, epic moustache

While some people only remember Josh's worst stoppage(Weidman/Munoz) IMO he's the best to ever do it.

He's consistent in letting fights go and has been there for pivotal moments in UFC's history. He let Lesnar/Carwin go and he saw Chael's single tap against Anderson and promptly stopped the fight where some refs might have hesitated.

For those who aren't familiar, he went to prison for a while for growing and selling large amounts of marijuana.

-edit- He also did a great job playing himself in the movie Warrior.

Glad to see him back.

And how about frank trigg as a ref? I wonder if he'll prove himself a quality ref?

Don't let Trigg ref a women's fight. He might feel the need to jump in and choke a bitch......

Frank Trigg reffing = Awesomeness.

He will be reffing

Saenz vs Dvalsihvil
Davis vs Carmouche

and he did one of the facebook prelims as well.

i didn't even know he was a ref.

Last edited:
If you could order the perfect ref online, Josh Rosenthal would be delivered in a package. That is how good he is.

Glad to see Josh back as ref.

8Mvdbo.gif

Back