Josh on Benson's back, Benson adjusts hair

Gordon Freeman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
(...whilst standing up and walking) Seeking this gif, I really really am (many, many thanks if anybody has it). This moment is the epitome of Benson's nickname..

..because it was fucking smooth let's not deny it.

I'm assuming everyone remembers this? Great moment :)

It was also hilarious when Benson was asked to remove his gumshield in order to prove there was no toothpick tucked inside there, right before the fight.

F4Fu3.png

edit: dat bellybutton o_O It's watching me

edit 2:

here is the gif, courtesy of ---->UndraftedTalent

imOuKXnLIWkUm.gif

Last edited:
Goldie or Rogan said he wasn't being c0cky, but he obviously was. It's why Thomsom riled up the crowd a few seconds later.

Pettis checking his watch was better, by far. Fuckin staller

for some reason my comp is letting me post gifs, but i was really hoping to post the Aoki gif where the one guy is being cocky and aoki slaps on a RNC while doing something of the same.

Kinda hoping that would've happened to bendo.

I thought it was funny too. I don't think Benson did it intentionally, it was just how he reacted to his hair being in his eyes. Thomson started pumping up the crowd in an attempt to one up him. T'was notassmooth/10

maybe if he cut his hair he could focus more on fighting instead of always tucking that mop behind his ear.

I thought he would just do cornrows after he lost the belt, but I guess it became a jinx.

He was even trying to be smooth when Pettis did the Showtime kick, in fact it's probably a big reason why it landed.

This is more than likely what convinced fans that he won the round. And Sal too.

Must of been part of his significant strike totals.

I thought it was stupid he spent more time fixing his hair than trying to win the fight. And I found it funny after that he was taken down and nearly submitted if not for the short time. He got bullied by Josh Thomson in the grappling and taken down repeatedly this guy is a duck.

Thomson was on his back for 5 minutes?

The "rest" of the round from the point Benson fixed his hard was Josh on his back.

But no he wasn't on his back for 5 minutes. But he certainly got the better of him over the course of the 5 minutes of that round. Unless of course you would like to be crazy enough to argue otherwise.

Are we actually going to have a debate over who won round 4? Seriously?

Bendo broke the rules. He brought a foreign object into the cage. Overturn to a NC. Justice served.

tumblr_m8er59hWjt1r70e6ho1_400.gif

Even though I think he won this fight (48-47), I think that's one of the things he intentionally does to influence judges. Another thing is that he'll start pumping up the crowd right after a close round, when he has little business to, like he's dominating or something. Or immediately after the final bell sounds he'll throw his hands up immediately, trying to get it in before the other guy potentially does. There is a lot of gamesmanship he tries to sway judges, and so far it's worked. I mean he's gotten every debatable decision he's been involved in. He's +3.5 on fights where the official judges conflicted with the media. That's by far the highest of any UFC fighter at this point.

Bendo is such a weirdo...
He might get himself into serious trouble by fighting with a toothpick in his mouth. Imagine that it gets stuck in his throat with any weird movement... What a strange guy!

Back