Josh on Benson's back, Benson adjusts hair

Yeah, that was smooth. It showed how fucking useless Josh's grappling offence was.

for some reason my comp is letting me post gifs, but i was really hoping to post the Aoki gif where the one guy is being cocky and aoki slaps on a RNC while doing something of the same.

Kinda hoping that would've happened to bendo.

David "Hello Japan" Gardner! His wave to the crowd was the biggest FAIL ever, hahahaha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNs-hQmeKa8

I was hoping the same for Bendo...damn, he is lucky Josh busted his thumb early. VERY lucky.

imOuKXnLIWkUm.gif

Bendo is such a weirdo...
He might get himself into serious trouble by fighting with a toothpick in his mouth. Imagine that it gets stuck in his throat with any weird movement... What a strange guy!

I think commissions check for that on him now.. I could be making this up, but I thought I read it somewhere since the rumors came out he had one in his mouth during the Diaz fight.

I do think it showed how little he was phased by a dude having his back. Good psychological warfare. Thought JT's answer was well-played as well.

Down the road when announcers are reflecting on Benson's career they're gonna say:
"4-time UFC lightweight champ, beat the best lightweights of all time. yadda yadda yadda, so just imagine how good he could have been had he cut that stupid puby weave that disadvantaged him in every fight."

people were complaining that bens strikes were soft and pointfighting, but thomsons whole offense was just taking his back and doing nothing with it. we in the audience knew it was because joshs thumb was destroyed but i think benson was trying to signify that josh wasnt putting him in any danger whatsoever

for some reason my comp is letting me post gifs, but i was really hoping to post the Aoki gif where the one guy is being cocky and aoki slaps on a RNC while doing something of the same.

Kinda hoping that would've happened to bendo.

The other guy was not cokcy at all, he was just fed up to have Aoki on his back doing nothing so he just throw the fight by doing "hello Japan". He said that himself.

so he still had his toothpick somehow?

lol was going to ask the same thing but no ones answered...if bendo is walking off in that pic did he somehow hide that toothpick still ?

Cos that is hilarious if the case...

Someone post gif plz

Oh didn't notice it was posted. I like how Joe said he was doing it because it was in his face... lol

Oh didn't notice it was posted. I like how Joe said he was doing it because it was in his face... lol

Benson is a weird human being, I don't think he was "show boating" or anything like that. The guy had his back he wasn't in a position to be taunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back