Josh on Benson's back, Benson adjusts hair

Benson is a weird human being, I don't think he was "show boating" or anything like that. The guy had his back he wasn't in a position to be taunting.

But the hair was nowhere near his eyes. I think he was just trying to show people that he was in no danger and that it was no big deal.

lmfao what is thompson doing lol.

imOuKXnLIWkUm.gif

Haters Gonna Hate:icon_chee

Nah he just needs to really tighten up his hair.

The woman fighters mostly all have long hair. You don't see them struggling with their hair as much as Bendo does with his.

He said he would never tie it again after losing to Pettis with them braided.

I wish I was as smooth as Bendo. Too many geeks on here not liking the smoothness.

Thomson should have brushed his hair back into his eyes as a giant F-you back to him.

Thomson should have brushed his hair back into his eyes as a giant F-you back to him.

If he's got OCD and tries to fix his hair every time Josh messes it up, that could be a game plan for any future opponent.:p

Knowing the judges we have scoring these fights, that is probably what won it for him.

that was a weird fight last night. most of the time a guy on your back with a body lock spells serious trouble - and yet all bendo had to do was stand up and thomson couldn't figure it out. not just once but like three times. thomson needs to work on sinking in his RNCs.

how did he hide that toothpick?

I think Ben is part chipmunk. I was watching the presser last night and he'd be chewing on it while they're asking him a question. He'd answer and the toothpick will just go into his cheek and he'd talk like there is nothing in his mouth. Then he'd answer the question and the toothpick just comes back out.

I gotta say, there is nothing worse than watchin a dude put his hair behind his ears.

Back