Josh Thomson: Fighters were taken off PPV or cut because they dated/married women that Dana wanted.

damnnn really wonder who this is. We need some reddit level investigation here. Big name fighters that were pushed to prelims with somewhat famous gfs. I feel like Joe B has to be one.

Bat Parry

Is there a list of these coveted women?

Barry's last MMA fight was December of 2013.
Namajunas was on TUF July of 2014.

Those dates don't match up.

No.

Not yet.

You looked up Pat Barry

he obviously said Bat Parry

Geez

;)

Dana is the Harvey Weinstein of MMA....

harvey_weinstein_oscars_-_h_-_2014.jpg.jpg

dude I think he's fucked if the hundreds of fighters that had problems with Dana White are clever enough to realize that they could just bury him with this kind of stuff.

Who is to say there isn't (or won't be) a reporter from a reputable media source gathering information for a Weinstein type expose on Dana?

The Weinstein stuff came out of the blue.

You don't know who is Josh Thomson????

200.gif
Hot damn if you aren’t the best troll on this site I want to know who is. Making fun of a dude who joined 4 weeks before you made your 1st account (right?)... Genius level shit. <45>

Who is to say there isn't (or won't be) a reporter from a reputable media source gathering information for a Weinstein type expose on Dana?

No it didn't
It was known & brewing for over a decade

Hopefully Ariel Helwani can sniff out the scoops and get to the bottoms of this.

Anybody wanna guess how many days before Thomson retracts?

Wikipedia

As early as 1998, Gwyneth Paltrow said on Late Show with David Letterman that Weinstein "will coerce you to do a thing or two".[5] In 2005, Courtney Love advised young actresses in an interview, "If Harvey Weinstein invites you to a private party in the Four Seasons, don't go."[6] In 2010, an article titled "Harvey's Girls"[7] for Pajiba alluded to Weinstein's "casting couch" reputation: "Every few years, Harvey picks a new girl as his pet".[5] In 2012, a character on the TV series 30 Rock said: "I'm not afraid of anyone in show business, I turned down intercourse with Harvey Weinstein on no less than three occasions, out of five."[5] At the 85th Academy Awardsceremony in 2013, host Seth MacFarlane joked when announcing the Best Supporting Actress nominees: "Congratulations, you five ladies no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein."[5] After the allegations were published, director Quentin Tarantino said that he had known about Weinstein harassing actresses for decades, and had confronted him about it.[8]

Who is to say there isn't (or won't be) a reporter from a reputable media source

LOL, yeah maybe another story like the Rolling Stone one on the fake rape crisis on college campuses.

Wikipedia

As early as 1998, Gwyneth Paltrow said on Late Show with David Letterman that Weinstein "will coerce you to do a thing or two".[5] In 2005, Courtney Love advised young actresses in an interview, "If Harvey Weinstein invites you to a private party in the Four Seasons, don't go."[6] In 2010, an article titled "Harvey's Girls"[7] for Pajiba alluded to Weinstein's "casting couch" reputation: "Every few years, Harvey picks a new girl as his pet".[5] In 2012, a character on the TV series 30 Rock said: "I'm not afraid of anyone in show business, I turned down intercourse with Harvey Weinstein on no less than three occasions, out of five."[5] At the 85th Academy Awardsceremony in 2013, host Seth MacFarlane joked when announcing the Best Supporting Actress nominees: "Congratulations, you five ladies no longer have to pretend to be attracted to Harvey Weinstein."[5] After the allegations were published, director Quentin Tarantino said that he had known about Weinstein harassing actresses for decades, and had confronted him about it.[8]

Like I said.
There was nothing out of nowhere

If I were Dana, I'd abuse that power as well. Don't be lil bitches...

Just takes one brave ho to lead the way and path the way for the $$$ lawsuit settlements.

Back