Joshua is offering Wilder a flat fee of $12.5M

cuban23

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
These are the reports.

For a fight where the purse will be $100M, that's less than 20%. Wilder certainly deserves more than that.

*Hearn is offering

It's 10 million more than Deontay has ever made but it's kind of a hoe move to offer him so little.

These are the reports.

For a fight where the purse will be $100M, that's less than 20%. Wilder certainly deserves more than that.
This is almost as bad as Canelo's offer to GGG.

Lmao.

Hearn can get fucked if those are real numbers.

Parker got 33%.

So, take Wilders 50% offer, and Joshuas 12.5% offer, and meet around 30%. Get it done.

Lmao.

Parker got 33%.

So, take Wilders 50% offer, and Joshuas 12.5% offer, and meet around 30%. Get it done.

Can only agree with this, i think Wilder brings enough to the table to give him at least 35% of the spoils, regardless of how popular someone is, he holds one of the world titles, and that is worth at least 1/4 of the pie right form the off.

Pay Wilder and lets see this happen, i just get the feeling this is going to be another version of Lewis-Bowe again which will suck for boxing fans

I think they will get it done. People can posture all they want but the fact is this is what fans want to see.

AJ will sell well vs anyone but this is what people want.

I think they will get it done. People can posture all they want but the fact is this is what fans want to see.

AJ will sell well vs anyone but this is what people want.

It may be what proper boxing fans want, but that does not always happen

Joshua has to fight Povetkin at some point, i'm not actually sure who is the WBC mandatory after Ortiz lost, it will be a lot more complicated than a simple 'the fans want it'

And no doubt there will be many people on here blaming everyone for avoiding others because they like to make thier own tale up, but contracts are not simple to negotiate, and the WIlder v Joshua one will be a nightmare IMO

Lmao.

Parker got 33%.

Do we have a source that the purse is 100 mill? if so then ya its fucked up

Sources for 12 million?
Sources for 10 million?
Purse for 100 million?

Also, thread pointless without wife pics. (It's the sherdog way).

Wilder will hype this fight more in a PR sense compared to AJ. I'd even say, interest in this fight is more due to Wilder.

I'm not even a fan of trash talk or hyping a fight etc. But AJ outside the ring is mundane.

Lmao.

Parker got 33%.

Imo 60/40 should be the fair deal. Still picking Wilder to ko Joshua

It's a clear underpayment, but it's also a lot of money. With the way Hearn and Joshua are playing it, it might the best choice to take it as this is probably the point in time where Wilder will have the best chance.

This is like Oscar's offer to GGG when he was stalling on that fight. They can fool casuals by saying oh its the most he's ever been paid in a fight when the percentage is insulting.

This is like Oscar's offer to GGG when he was stalling on that fight. They can fool casuals by saying oh its the most he's ever been paid in a fight when the percentage is insulting.
Im eagerly anticipating responses itt from the people who were so livid by that offer the GGG. Its the exact same situation.

If they want to fight they know what the number is. Purses are there. Joshua is a pussy. He doesn't want this fight. People talked shit about GGG; dude fought Danny. Real dude. Joshua is fake and before anyone s says shit Hearn promotes Danny.

Back