Joshua-Povetkin 9-22 Streamed By DAZN in U.S.

Povetkin looked like ass in his last outing and I dont expect anything better here unless hes back on the sauce.

For povetkin to have any shot he would need to be on the sauce.

Otherwise its over in 4 rounds with him face down

I'm assuming it won't be on any channel I get so I'll try and find it on YouTube after if it sounds like it was a good one.

So the suspected cheat gets million dollar opportunities by fighting for belts? Delightful.

They are really dragging things out with Joshua vs Wilder. They could fight this year, and then, guess what - they could fight again.

This is a bad era for stalling. Probably the worst.

So the suspected cheat gets million dollar opportunities by fighting for belts? Delightful.

They are really dragging things out with Joshua vs Wilder. They could fight this year, and then, guess what - they could fight again.

This is a bad era for stalling. Probably the worst.
What i find disturbing is how many of you believe the other guys are not on it too....

Lol, how many times has Pov been caught? He's not gonna be any different here. How will this fight even go forward if there is any kind of testing involved? Agree to testing after the fight? Lol.

Or he might come in clean as a whistle for a cash out retirement fight, he is 38 after all. Anything for that AJ money.

Povetkin looked like ass in his last outing and I dont expect anything better here unless hes back on the sauce.
Did he look off the stuff in that fight? Any different? Haven't seen it.

58BC785D-0602-48A3-B860-E0D21DB4ED92-720x405.jpeg

Did he look off the stuff in that fight? Any different? Haven't seen it.
He looked like shit imo. I realize shit happens, especially at HW, but it doesnt look good to go from getting popped for PEDs to an outing like that.

Last chance for Povetkin to try for the lineal title, now that Wlad's lockdown is over.

I remember when Povetkin was starting out as a prospect, and some people believed that he (along with Boytsov, whose medical issues derailed him) would take over the division. I don't think most people were counting on Wlad lasting as long as he did, or being as successful as he was. They also underestimated how much wear and tear Povetkin's style imposed on its user.

Well, I suppose we'll see whether he can pull off the performance he couldn't against Wlad.

DAZN?

Illegal stream it is.

I'm not subscribing to some new app for every fight. This shit is stupid.

Back