Joshua v Povetkin - Ticket sales

HardasNAILZ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I’d be very surprised if they sold more than 50,000 tickets for this fight.

Surely the public are getting sick of paying top dollar for these events with no undercard announced? I only live 20 mins train ride from Wembley and I won’t be going.

i think it will. This is a better fight than Takam or Parker, so id imagine they’ll be plenty of interest

A lot of Russians in London as well

I rhink this is a much better fight than hes had recently. Sell out no problem. People love the man. Even if theyre not into boxing too much.

TS be like: "Look at me I am such a badass, I am too cool to buy tickets for an event that is going to sell out. I gotta tell all of my Sherbros all about it"

Surely the public are getting sick of paying top dollar for these events with no undercard announced? I only live 20 mins train ride from Wembley and I won’t be going.
How much are tickets? Might go to this one theyre resdonabke enough.

i think it will. This is a better fight than Takam or Parker, so id imagine they’ll be plenty of interest

A lot of Russians in London as well

Yeah forgot about the Russian population in London....

TS be like: "Look at me I am such a badass, I am too cool to buy tickets for an event that is going to sell out. I gotta tell all of my Sherbros all about it"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Just can’t afford it mate.

LOL

How much are tickets? Might go to this one theyre resdonabke enough.

Hearn put a post on Instagram the other day but I can’t find it.

I think it was cheapest at £40 up to £2000 ring side.

This will sell out easy!

Everyone(even the fans) want in on the Joshua bandwagon

The russians will come i imagine
Fly over? I have never been aware of a sizeable Russian population in the UK attending sporting events. The event however will be full of hordes of casual fans who like AJ. I see women on Facebook sharing news about AJ's next fights, people you would have never thought cared about boxing.
Povetkin himself will sell less than 1000 tickets I would have thought

Hearn put a post on Instagram the other day but I can’t find it.

I think it was cheapest at £40 up to £2000 ring side.
I will obviously be buying 20 ring side seats then. Thanks mate.

Fly over? I have never been aware of a sizeable Russian population in the UK attending sporting events. The event however will be full of hordes of casual fans who like AJ. I see women on Facebook sharing news about AJ's next fights, people you would have never thought cared about boxing.
Povetkin himself will sell less than 1000 tickets I would have thought
Povetkin i thought was really popular in russia. I dunno. Its possible some of them come over

lol.

This will be near capacity mate, easy.

Tbf I'd like to go myself but I'm going to Marbella in September so priorities.

I do agree though, ticket costs are getting beyond a joke, but going to an AJ fight is almost a sign of stature with any two bit dealer, City slicker businessman etc etc so anyone with a bit of spare money wants to be there and that keeps the prices up.

If they couldn't sell them it would be different but they can.

It will sell out easy because no, the general public aren't getting sick of him. It's become an institution now to support him and vast majority have no interest in the opponent or undercard.

If there's any need to promote the fight further, then Hearn just needs to push Povetkin nearly killing Price and a few more thousand sold. Hearn wouldn't have signed the 2 fight deal with Wembley, with the second having an audience of 100K if it wouldn't happen. They must have been turning people away from the last fights.

And there's not many Russians in London. The ones who are are rich and wouldn't go. Get AJ against a Polish fighter on the otherhand....

It will sell out easy because no, the general public aren't getting sick of him. It's become an institution now to support him and vast majority have no interest in the opponent or undercard.

If there's any need to promote the fight further, then Hearn just needs to push Povetkin nearly killing Price and a few more thousand sold. Hearn wouldn't have signed the 2 fight deal with Wembley, with the second having an audience of 100K if it wouldn't happen. They must have been turning people away from the last fights.

And there's not many Russians in London. The ones who are are rich and wouldn't go. Get AJ against a Polish fighter on the otherhand....
Hell yeah. The polish would be out en masse. Based poland.

Id really love to see this live. Should be a damn fun fight that wont go 12.

Easily will sell out and Povetkins a bigger name then the other two guys he just faced.

Back