Joshua vs Parker: Povetkin-Price fight likely to be announced soon

Price vs anyone with a pulse is arguably the most predictable fight in boxing.

I'll be rooting for him against the goddamn cheat, though. My feelings are ready to get hurt. *sigh*

I hope Price is getting paid a reasonable amount to be slaughtered.

I hope Price is getting paid a reasonable amount to be slaughtered.
Let's hope so and maybe being the big underdog and everybody expecting him to loose helps a bit with his nerves, nobody will expect him to beat Povetkin.
The problem is that Povetkin has a good chin and a good gas tank, it's probably just a fight to showcase Povetkin to the British fans before a potenial AJ fight (he's a mandatory, right?).

David Price is the epitomy of a glass cannon. He's as suited to being a professional boxer as Audley Harrison. Both can fight pretty well until a jab grazes their chin and scares the shite out of them

Price doesn’t like fighting. I don’t know why he keeps doing it to himself.

Dude got wrecked by Tony the Tiger twice... this will be brutal

Some sick part of me wants to see Price destroyed here. Not a one punch knockout, a brutal hard to watch beat down.

He has no business being in the ring with Povetkin. It’s pathetic.

Some sick part of me wants to see Price destroyed here. Not a one punch knockout, a brutal hard to watch beat down.

Every scouser I knew was telling me 5 years ago how fury is running scared and price is gonna rule the world. Proof that casual fans know fck all about this sport

Wouldn't happen, because of how quickly Price folds, once taking some dmg. Plus now, I can't imagine how shop worn he must be. His losses were pretty brutal.

My favorite, because of the commentators after the KO. Like they knew it was going to happen, despite Teper, well, looking like Teper.

Oh the time beforeTony the Tiger had him fetal lol
Be fun until he gets hit on the chin.

Wouldn't happen, because of how quickly Price folds, once taking some dmg. Plus now, I can't imagine how shop worn he must be. His losses were pretty brutal.

My favorite, because of the commentators after the KO. Like they knew it was going to happen, despite Teper, well, looking like Teper.

Povetkin could KO him with a stiff jab! Lol

But Wilder is the only one fighting bums right?

Povetkin is super legit?

But Wilder is the only one fighting bums right?

Povetkin is super legit?
At least Povetkin has actually boxed at the elite level against a Klitschko.

At least Povetkin has actually boxed at the elite level against a Klitschko.
Howd that go?

How many times did Povetkins opponents piss hot and get the fight cancelled?

It's crazy I was just watching David train for this fight. He's getting into form quite well.

KlboZ_s-200x150.gif

Back