Joshua/Wilder. Will it happen?

You can walk and chew gum at the same time. Canelo and GGG were negotiating before GGG even fought Danny Jacobs. From what i understand Finkle is actively trying to start negotiations with Hearn but Eddie is avoiding him like the plague. If that info is wrong then thats another thing, if its right however (i think it is), we know who's doing the stalling.

You believe finkle over hearn for probably no good reason? You’ve said yourself from what you understand he’s trying to negotiate?? Yet your sure that hearn is avoiding him? Hearn has said that they can start negotiating after the fight in Cardiff; the unification fight that is only 3 weeks away. Do you really think that wilder is in either hearns or Joshua’s mind until then? Having rants and shouting from the sidelines actually means fck all. And like I’ve already said only 1 guy has actively looked to unify the division, and that’s the guy who is apparently ducking?

You can't simply assume Wilder will ask too much if the negotiation hasn't even started. I'm no huge Wilder fan but the amount of anti-Wilder propaganda is ridiculous. I've even seen many UK fans blame Wilder for all his opponents failed drug tests. The bottom line is that Wilder's side has seemingly been more proactive (so far) in trying to make the AJ fight. That is a fact that Eddie Hearn has successfully obfuscated to the UK fans.
Not to me, I know why Eddie is putting off the fight but it's obvious they will want to make that fight just at a time which is right for them. They know it's high risk fight and the winner takes all so they are going to get as much money out of it as possible. Wilder doesn't seem to care or understand this. It's just business and he needs to accept that.

Back