Joshua willing to fast track Usyk for April fight

But the problem is if he goes heavy he'll lose some of that mobility and stamina as Ali did when his weight increased.

Yes Usyk is a better boxer than practically every HW out there ....... there's a reason for that, when you carry less weight you can increase your output and mobility.

Tyson Fury is the closest to a full output boxer at HW but he's such a big man naturally he can carry his weight better than most, Usyk isn't, he's smaller so carrying extra weight will bulk him out, David Haye was never as good or as slick at HW than he was as a trimmed down CW.

If you want to see Usyk vs a HW check out his fight against Joe Joyce, Usyk won but you could tell he struggled with the size and reach difference, Usyk was almost brawling for the first few rounds as he tried to force Joe Joyce to stop walking him down.

I think Usyk deserves the money fight Joshua brings but he should do it then run straight back to CW otherwise he'll have the same problems Parker is currently having.

........... finally Hearn trying to arrange this for April is his way of getting revenge on Wilder for the Fury fight, he'll co-promote Usyk so will get a cut of both fighters in an AJ fight, this is Hearn's way of saying to Wilder "If you want to screw with me I'll make every other big fight I can before you get a shot", Povetkin, Usyk, Whyte etc Wilder may of just pushed himself out of the AJ picture, I know damn well Hearn is fuming over Fury and Wilder arranging a super fight outside of his remit.
I dont think Usyk is going to put on much weight. Doesnt do him any good to get a lot bigger. He isnt a massive puncher now and definitely wont be at HW.

Better for him to stay about 220 and keep his speed, mobility, and stamina.

Dont think Hearn cares about Wilder/Fury because it makes either’s fight with AJ significantly bigger and more $ for Hearn/AJ.

Willing to fight the little cruiserweight before he can get used to the weight. Shocking.

Willing to fight the little cruiserweight before he can get used to the weight. Shocking.

Tbf its Usyk asking for it so why shouldn't Joshua take an easy match?

Not his fault everyone and their mother see's him as a walking lottery ticket.

Tbf its Usyk asking for it so why shouldn't Joshua take an easy match?

Not his fault everyone and their mother see's him as a walking lottery ticket.
Agree with this. AJ runs the HW world so its his show.

I dont mind at all to see it, Id just prefer it to be after Usyk has taken a fight or two at HW and we have one champ with every single title.

I think Usyk would be wise to have a few fights at heavyweight first before taking on the big man. It would give the fight more time to build as well. Usyk could become a known quantity at HW and then they fight AJ.

Back