Journey the worlds ugliest band?

PRESIDENT TRUMP

MCGA
@Black
Reaction score
Journey fucking rocks, but holy shit, couldnt help but notice the whole band is made up of Boise 1's (not that theres anything wrong with that) can only wonder how big they could have been if they weren'y offensive to look at.

[yt]

Nope. The Scorpions gets that distinguished award. My mom's favorite group and she called them the German mongoloids.
1-the-scorpions-front-row-photographs-.jpg

No one listens to them for their looks so who cares.

No one listens to them for their looks so who cares.
for sure Revo, but I seen this video this morning and had to put my breakfast down. they have some timeless songs, but think they could have reached superstardom if they didnt look like eastern europeans

Separate Ways is a fucking tune. I especially like @ 1:25 they glued a keyboard to the side of a shipping container. Nothing says rock 'n roll like Keyboard shipping container action.

Nope. The Scorpions gets that distinguished award. My mom's favorite group and she called them the German mongoloids.
1-the-scorpions-front-row-photographs-.jpg
Klaus Main (however you spell it) was about as Fugly as it gets - and Rodolf, my lord talk about Pervert look.

What exactly is superstardom? They did become one of the biggest selling bands in world history. That's not so bad.

are you retarded? thats a cadaver of mick jagger. the video posted was of journey in their prime. the singer, was probably the most palatable of the whole group
Mick Jagger's cadaver got more pussy in the last 365 days than you have seen in your entire worthless life.

How big they could've been?

Dude, they were huge. Their geeky "dad trying to look cool" looks, didn't impede them much.

Most of the bands back then were comprised of ugly dudes because the requirement was talent (performing and songwriting), unlike today.

Check out the lead singer from REO Springfield.

Most of the bands back then were comprised of ugly dudes because the requirement was talent (performing and songwriting), unlike today.

Check out the lead singer from REO Springfield.
That is true - but some guys took it to unheard of levels.

Yes journey was ugly, and yet they all were drowning in pussy, especially Steve Perry.

Do not underestimate the power of music, money, and Fame.

Even guys that never got famous, if they could sing, they pull tail that's out of their league.

Take singing lessons, boys. That's the lesson here.

Separate Ways is a fucking tune. I especially like @ 1:25 they glued a keyboard to the side of a shipping container. Nothing says rock 'n roll like Keyboard shipping container action.

God damn that songs rules

Back