JRE Mma #51 with Deontay Wilder

No, you're a fucking idiot. Going by boxing rules, Wilder lost. Fury was up on the score and it wasn't even close. No wonder you have a yellow card, you're dumb as a potato.
If Wilder lost why was it a draw? No wonder your name is donkeyjr, you’re dumb as an ass. You probably lost money, it’s ok. Fury got knocked on his ass and there’s nothing you could do about it.

i think fury won but it was close enough where I could see wilder thinking he won... Either eway he fought good for a guy who is outweighed by 35 pounds or whatever it was

That was one of those fights where you can say that Wilder "won" the fight by clearly doing more damage, but by the rules of the sport and the judging criteria, Fury absolutely should've won the decision. Yeah, if it's a fight in the schoolyard, 10 out of 10 would say that Wilder won. But it's not. There's rules and criteria to the sport, but boxing has a long and storied history of judges completely ignoring those criteria and this is just one of many examples.

Let us all just ignore those scores and just look who won the fight. Yeah like a schoolyard fight.

No chance. He called Floyd jealous of him because Floyd said Tyson won lol

The man is delusional and I'm sure Joe will suck up to him as much as possible
he might be right about floyd, floyd never seemed too mature, Mike tyson said he tried to get him framed for rape.

Really enjoying listening to Wilder. I’m happy for him and I’ll be pulling for him in the rematch (not sure I like his chances).

Still going on if you’re just getting in here. He’s worth listening to, he really has a crazy life story. The guy won a bronze medal with virtually no training.

Deontay sounds like a good dude. Great story, starting to box to provide for his disabled daughter. Solid dude and one of the biggest punchers in the history of boxing

he might be right about floyd, floyd never seemed too mature, Mike tyson said he tried to get him framed for rape.
I mean, Tyson should know, being convicted of rape and all.

Its strange to see MMA people say Wilder lost. Man he KO'd Fury out cold. That would've been followed up with GnP in a fight. Yeah Fury outpointed him without damage, so what?

They competed in boxing, and the ruleset / scoring, if interpreted correctly, render Fury the winner.

Fury lost clearly for being knocked on his ass twice. If you think Wilder lost that fight you’re retarded. Everyone thought Fury died after that last knock down.

Yet he got up and out boxed Wilder for the remainder of that round..

Yeah those boxing ruleset are nonesense. You should judge with what makes sense. Fury got Knocked out! Now thát should count. Even if Fury outpointed him 11 round by 10-9...thats laughable, who cares.

If you consider every 10-9 round in MMA or Boxing a 10-10 draw...than you would get much more good results. Much fairer.

No chance. He called Floyd jealous of him because Floyd said Tyson won lol

The man is delusional and I'm sure Joe will suck up to him as much as possible

He called Floyd jealous because of the attention he was getting before and after the fight. Most of the people who follow boxing close enough to watch interviews know this about Floyd, regardless of who you think won the fight.

There's only one Bronze Bomber!
(repeat)

You're aware like 90 percent of people thought Tyson won arent you? Youre in the minority. Being knocked down doesn't mean you automatically lose. He won all the other rounds.

Definitely not 90%. A majority? Yes. But a majority of people were actually rooting for Tyson, so that's irrelevant. The amount of people that agree with you has no correlation to the truth.

Nah bros Tyson won fair and square if its down to boxing rules and the official judging system rather than just what you think should matter more.

If you look at the punch stats, they were close every round, within five or six punches of each other. So if you combine that with the fact that Wilder's punches may have appeared to be more damaging via power, it's not crazy to assume he won some of those rounds. Count the knockdown rounds as 10-8 rounds (like most of the judges did), and Wilder would only have to have won two of those other rounds to have gotten a victory. Having it close for Wilder or close for Fury, or a draw, is reasonable. Having it a dominant win for Tyson Fury and calling the decision is a robbery is biased and unreasonable.

Crazy story about how he needed money for his daughter's spina bifida and that is how he got into boxing, just to try to make money. Wilder didn't start boxing until he was 21 years old and he made the Olympic team in a year and half. That is insane.

Yeah, that's the real inspirational story. If Wilder was depressed and addicted to cocaine, people here would just be calling him a crackhead, and find some way to make Fury out to be the good guy (like lying about the fact that he hadn't fought in three years, when he's had 2 fights in 2018, Wilder had one).

Back