JRE with Kevin Ross

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
You guys may have seen this already. Pretty much agree with everything said, specifically the Rich Franklin Anderson Silva scenario. What they said in this podcast makes sense to me.

Last edited:
Love Kevin Ross! He is one of those really exciting fighters to watch who also happens to be an incredibly awesome human being outside the ring. Literally could not say enough good things about this dude!

Love Kevin Ross! He is one of those really exciting fighters to watch who also happens to be an incredibly awesome human being outside the ring. Literally could not say enough good things about this dude!

Thats what I hear, I have never got the chance to meet him personally, but a friend of mine got to train with him and he said the same thing, that he really is a nice guy and taught him alot. seems like cool dude.

Last edited:
Thats what I hear, I have never got the chance to meet him personally, but a friend of mine got to train with him and he said the same thing, that he really is a nice guy and taught him alot. seems like cool dude.
He really is...I ve photographed him a bunch of times, he came to my gym a few times and I've interacted with him on a number of occasions. This dude literally has texted me on my birthday to wish me a great day and thanks me for being his friend. He supports lots of charities and would literally give you the shirt of his back if he thought it would help you. Kevin Ross is basically a living saint IMO. Great to see guys like him out there and doing good! PS-Don't forget to watch his this weekend on Bellator Kickboxing!!!!

He really is...I ve photographed him a bunch of times, he came to my gym a few times and I've interacted with him on a number of occasions. This dude literally has texted me on my birthday to wish me a great day and thanks me for being his friend. He supports lots of charities and would literally give you the shirt of his back if he thought it would help you. Kevin Ross is basically a living saint IMO. Great to see guys like him out there and doing good! PS-Don't forget to watch his this weekend on Bellator Kickboxing!!!!
Ya I had a brief interaction with him and saw the way he interacted with others when I visited CSA and he's a legit good dude with no ego.

I met him a couple years back when I was at an amateur card, my buddy fought and I was filling in as a second. I almost literally ran into him in the fighters room and I said “holy shit, you’re Kevin Ross” he smiled and gave me a hug. I’ve seen him a few other times but I’ve never talked to him for any length of time, but he’s always been cool when I’ve seen him.

Back