Judge drops sexual assault/domestic abuse refugee due to "cultural incompetence"

then they should say hes mentally incompetent, which is common, rather than culturally incompetent

Because he may not be actually retarded, just so damn ignorant that he couldnt stand trial without special counsel, which may had been denied.

Because he may not be actually retarded, just so damn ignorant that he couldnt stand trial without special counsel, which may had been denied.

ignorance is not a defense in the US. people have had sentences reduced to nothing, if an ignorant suspect was misled by law enforcement, but you dont get to walk away innocent just because you dont understand the court system

Kim Jong Un should be forgiven. Its not his fault that he was raised to believe he is king of the world and can murder anyone he wants.

ignorance is not a defense in the US. people have had sentences reduced to nothing, if an ignorant suspect was misled by law enforcement, but you dont get to walk away innocent just because you dont understand the court system

Ignorance of the law is not a defense, but being unable to stand trial is indeed a defense.

You are portraying this as a "They beat women in their culture so its ok" when its actually a "He cant stand trial, what is this guy doing in my courtroom" case.

Ignorance of the law is not a defense, but being unable to stand trial is indeed a defense.

You are portraying this as a "They beat women in their culture so its ok" when its actually a "He cant stand trial, what is this guy doing in my courtroom" case.

you cant plead ignorant to the trial process, you can plead mental incompetence, but not ignorance

Why not used a tried and trusted "sexual emergency" defense? Hell, even the Chewbacca defense would probably work for the poor refugees.

you cant plead ignorant to the trial process, you can plead mental incompetence, but not ignorance

The individual plead nothing, the judge is the one that declared the individual unfit to stand trial.

Sure the judge can order the trial to be taken at other date, but the judge was probably pissed that they put someone without proper counsel and wasted everyones time that he wanted to punish the prosecutors.

Common principle used to be "ignorance of the law is no defense ".

SMH

Must have been dropped on his head

just kidding. Terrible joke.
most likely a righty
man
by a white

Sounds like an indictment of the whole system, process and people involved in everything from border controls to resettling and educating newcomers.

Common principle used to be "ignorance of the law is no defense ".

SMH

It still is, he wasnt exonerated because he didnt understood the crime.

Chemically castrate him, sprinkle him with the Holy Water of Immigration and send him on his way.

Screen-Shot-2017-10-20-at-12.41.50-PM-640x385.png

http://www.leoaffairs.com/sexual-as...gee-new-hampshire-due-cultural-incompentence/

I hope this receives the same outrage and public pressure as when rich kids get off for "affluenza" or whatever. People need to be held responsible for their actions

I don't understand how any judge can drop cases like this on these pieces of garbage. And lol at that Somali hairline.

It’s just a little rape. Are you so racist you can’t stand a little rape here and there to gain dat diversity strength? For serial though is this a true story or hyperbole

Gotdamn right this is the same as affluenza.
So the mother fucker gets a pass cause he like to fuck goats, but i got kicked out of highschool for dating a white girl.

I do know it wont be safe out there in NY for him anymore tho..... Someone is gonna deal with his ass.

I don't understand how any judge can drop cases like this on these pieces of garbage. And lol at that Somali hairline.

Look like his whole face can be squeezed and lil white worms will spring forth...

Like in the J-Horror story Glyceride...
3789451-13068_junji_ito_glyceride.jpg

Was not triggered coming in here, thinking "oh another EU cuck judge" Then read article and realized it's Manchester, NH USA...leaving incredibly triggered and shaking in my boots.

Wonder what Daddy Trump will say.
America turning into cuckold city.

Europeans are being literally rape and don´t do nothing about that. Sad.

Back