juggalos to collide with trump nationalists

And I called you a tuff guy for tellin me bout your 30 fights and how hard you are :). I was quite impressed really. Even felt a slight bit of awe of you .

Hang out with the most degenerate shits I did in high school and it is pretty easy. Fight over absolutely nothing most of the time and they rack up quick. I found people in college did not really like being at war all the time though. Ugh.

Hang out with the most degenerate shits I did in high school and it is pretty easy. Fight over absolutely nothing most of the time and they rack up quick. I found people in college did not really like being at war all the time though. Ugh.

Yea. im familiar with that path. Im much happier playin play station smokin joints and hanging with my wife than I ever was being a hooligan. I still remember growin up though thats how we got on this subjects and juggalos are alright . They just like any sub group some pussies some tough guys some crooks some that are very successful . Southeast michigan man if there was a god this would be his land. Born here Ill die here and I will take up for and defend anyone from here. I understand Robert E Lee very well. Ya gotta love where ya come from

Your trolling angle just fell flat on its face. I get the idea of trying to do something with liberal juggalos, but god damn was the execution poor.

You have dubbs because you're an awful troll, not because of your rigid political views.

Nothing I posted there was remotely "trolling"

I dont know ?

I shoulda been more specific when I said punk scene I meant michigans and still more specific yet metro detroits punk ska community. Im pretty sure Icp was playing shows with the suicide machines back when jack Kevorkian was still in the name. Thats just before my time sadly I didnt get to see that shit.

Thats gangster fun. Mike E clark produced a lot of midwestern ska and is probably the reason why they know who they know

Mike E clark made all the Icp songs from back in the days when they were good.

Course none of this matters but I am a huge fan of trivial knowledge

They never die friend

I'm out cold, they thought it had fucked me up
I got up and itched my butt, I'm like, "what?"

I WANT A RUSTY AXE
I WANNA KNOW VOODOO
A FAT BITCH NAMED BRIDGETT
And a little sip of Faygo, too
'TILL I GET MY SHIT, IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER I WON'T NEVER DIIIIEEE!

I fought in the Civil War, Yankees army
I walked across enemy lines with a mack-10

Man, they didn't even have that shit back then
How you just gonna come in my shit and fuck it up?
Well at least make this shit sound real, man, damn!
I walked across enemy lines with a...lantern
Steady taking cannon balls, to the balls

KtM1OlH.gif

They are a bunch of pussies that drink Faygo Juice (aka man milk)
71FwpCNO8NL._AC_UL320_SR222,320_.jpg

Shit, someone left off a letter at the end in a marketing stroke of genius.

o-WHEELOFFORTUNE-facebook.jpg

Do you have actual comment?

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

All right wing rallies are Nazi rallies.

Ive been known to just randomly start singing that one over the last 15 years. I loved that album. malinko and riddlebox were really good too. And of course every christmas

I've been here for a year without causing trouble. Time to piss off my neighbors.

The IQ of everyone on both sides of that will add up to 13 potato

Spoke to two Joggulos today and they said leadership (violent Jay and Saggy Bob I guess) is threatening anyone that is violent will be thrown out by their own members.

@Fedorable is out on the streets talking to the people. That is more real journalism than CNN has done all year.

Patriots. Are they gonna pledge allegiance to Adolf Hitler, supreme leader of the Aryan race?

I'm surprised Juggalos aren't trumpets. We had a minor infestation of them over here at one point, and the demographic doesn't seem like the type to oppose Trump.

lol, watch these fucking cowards back down like the bitches they are

PS it is Angry Black that bitches them out.

PPS if they have a twitter and you have a twitter feel free to post this there and tell them Reagan is gonna rip dey O-Ring the fuck up.

Hahaha. I remember that during a brief spell in high school when I watched Stern's show on TV. Was that Angry Black's first appearance?

Patriots. Are they gonna pledge allegiance to Adolf Hitler, supreme leader of the Aryan race?
Sounds like the plan is to wave a bunch of American flags and listen to a politician and a Latino Trump supporter speak.

Genuinely hope all is well with you, bud.

Back